The_Objector

Mar 3, 2019
I read that as Giygas at first... now I want an NSFW game all about Giygas' return, nothing perverted, just something a little more R rated and horror like...

Anyone else feel like Giygas could make for a terrifying horror game villain? The plot twist of the game would be that you can't stop him since you aren't Ness, and you also don't have the soundstone with the Eight Melodies.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I read that as Giygas at first... now I want an NSFW game all about Giygas' return, nothing perverted, just something a little more R rated and horror like...

Anyone else feel like Giygas could make for a terrifying horror game villain? The plot twist of the game would be that you can't stop him since you aren't Ness, and you also don't have the soundstone with the Eight Melodies.
You at least can hunt down this lard ass and bonk him with Paula's frying pan, that's enough for me.
1711772002412.png

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
RingOfGyges-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4skin Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2024
How do i kidnap Clara? i can't find her during night time
Hi! She can be found in her house which is placed in north-west corner of the city.
obraz_2024-04-22_193931094.png
To kidnap her you need to get rid of her dog, which can done with chocolate. It can be obtained in the future mall.
We also want to let know, that we are working on walkthrough in case someone gets stuck in progress. It will be posted as soon as possible on our patreon and also we will post it here!

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
Hi! She can be found in her house which is placed in north-west corner of the city.
View attachment 3565276
To kidnap her you need to get rid of her dog, which can done with chocolate. It can be obtained in the future mall.
We also want to let know, that we are working on walkthrough in case someone gets stuck in progress. It will be posted as soon as possible on our patreon and also we will post it here!
I tried to poison the dog but it keep appearing

4skin Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2024
I tried to poison the dog but it keep appearing
Dog respawns after 24 game hours, or at least it should work like that, so it is recommended to kidnap as soon as possible. When we tested it all worked properly. If the case is different we will try to fix this bug and add fixed file as soon as possible. Also we recommend playing on new save, cause launching elder ones may cause some bugs. Anyway, we are really sorry that this bug happens, let us know if you managed to do this this way or another. If not, we will try to fix this.

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
Dog respawns after 24 game hours, or at least it should work like that, so it is recommended to kidnap as soon as possible. When we tested it all worked properly. If the case is different we will try to fix this bug and add fixed file as soon as possible. Also we recommend playing on new save, cause launching elder ones may cause some bugs. Anyway, we are really sorry that this bug happens, let us know if you managed to do this this way or another. If not, we will try to fix this.
I tried again but it respawn the same day i poison him

4skin Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2024
I tried again but it respawn the same day i poison him
Hi, wanted to let know that there are links with fixed version available. Also we attached PDF with Walkthrough guide, to help anyone who gets stuck during the game.