4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ136604_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A classic top-down pixel RPG.
Rina goes in search of the Wishing Crystal within the dungeons of a town.
Her hope is to wish back her missing mother, or at least find out where she went......​
Game Info:
Updated:
July/2015
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.02
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Windows:
- - -

RJ136604_img_smp1.jpg RJ136604_img_smp2.jpg RJ136604_img_smp3.jpg

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Just an fyi, I've heard there's some pretty depressing rape scenes in this, so just keep that in mind if you can't handle that sort of thing. Otherwise, have fun :)

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Does Lina gets raped at the start after going into the false dungeon and going to the slums? Or Is there any way to avoid her getting rape? Also how can you make lina dance on the brothel bar that she's working for?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Does Lina gets raped at the start after going into the false dungeon and going to the slums? Or Is there any way to avoid her getting rape? Also how can you make lina dance on the brothel bar that she's working for?
its been a while since i played, I still need to beat it, but there is no way to avoid the first rape.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I see too bad for that I was hoping to play the virgin route first too xD the creator should've made a choice where you could avoid going there and force your way through the slums

randa

May 7, 2017
I have a problem, i can't enter the "Castle Dungeon" The middle room is locked and I don't find the key for it.
I finished Forest and Ice Dungeon. How do I enter?

Thanks a lot.

Kinzler1

Oct 10, 2017
I have as problem, I cannot seem to use mothers pendant for the final dungeon, anyone has the same problem?
P.s I really enjoy this game, Thank You!

wayne278

Jul 26, 2017
I have as problem, I cannot seem to use mothers pendant for the final dungeon, anyone has the same problem?
P.s I really enjoy this game, Thank You!
Use the desk in her room where you craft items - under the 'key items'.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I have a problem, i can't enter the "Castle Dungeon" The middle room is locked and I don't find the key for it.
I finished Forest and Ice Dungeon. How do I enter?

Thanks a lot.
I'm also having this problem. I got the growth seed from the sex crazed merchant, got a key leading to a 3kG rape scene, everything else is completed (except for w/e I need for the castle.) Help would be awesome as this game doesn't give great hints to where you should go or do next.

Never mind. I had completely forgot about the Mines.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a NG+ and if so does any body have a game save?
There's an extra room with a bonus dungeon, but neither of them have any content outside of replay events. Here's a gallery save, yanked it off of some other website, and h-events can be viewed from starting menu.

Reactions: Aode

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
aside from the unavoidable rape, can you complete the game without other sex scenes? I love the challenge of the virgin route in some of these games (granted I'm fighting against my own perversity to not make her fuck any/everybody, but that's hard, okay? >.>)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
aside from the unavoidable rape, can you complete the game without other sex scenes? I love the challenge of the virgin route in some of these games (granted I'm fighting against my own perversity to not make her fuck any/everybody, but that's hard, okay? >.>)
Would also like to know before I bother playing, for the same reasons.

I'm not that much bothered by rape (that could make sense, story-wise) than by "stupid rape", as in "everyone could have seen it coming and avoid it except the protag", or "the protag has superhuman power/skills/intelligence but is being blackmailed by a weakling", etc.

-----

EDIT : Okay, just had a quick go at it, and it seems it's one of those oh-so original and not-long-at-all slum rape scenes...
Game has no skip feature either. Guess it's a pass for me then.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidTurner

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
If you're talking about just the protag then I think so. It's been a long time since I played this though so I could be wrong.

I'm not that much bothered by rape (that could make sense, story-wise) than by "stupid rape", as in "everyone could have seen it coming and avoid it except the protag", or "the protag has superhuman power/skills/intelligence but is being blackmailed by a weakling", etc.
Agreed. I hate that retarded "stupid rape" (as you put it) as it makes zero fucking sense. At that point it should just be called consensual rape (the rp kind) because that's how dumb it is. And the weak blackmailing is also stupid as shit if the protag (or depending if you're the dude who's evil doing it) can entirely avoid it. I get it's some people kink but there are few kinks that just make zero sense. And those are pretty close.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes