5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
rikolo
Progress - W1 / May

Had a little bit of downtime with some personal stuff, but I should be able to get back to work now. Right now just need to animate the last bit and then it's off to the sound (I already rendered what I animated so far).
CT_07_chair_3659.png

Apr 15, 2023
this says officer on dick 2 and 3 are uploaded but i cant see any link to it, which link are they in?

2023-07-20: Added Officer on Dick Episode 3 + Volume 1 (3 Episodes combined)
2023-05-04: Added Officer on Dick Episode 2

Reactions: Darkgeek

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
People are paying for this, this is insanely bad for a decent animator to have put out.
Decent? He's a cashgrab animator. His models are bland, disproportionate rubber dolls. Movement in 80% of the clips is robotic and really basic. With such a hefty income, one would expect some improvement over the years...

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Decent? He's a cashgrab animator. His models are bland, disproportionate rubber dolls. Movement in 80% of the clips is robotic and really basic. With such a hefty income, one would expect some improvement over the years...
Well, I think decent is good enough for him, isn't it? Admittedly, his best one is with Nyl, but he has about 10 animations that are at least above average, not top notch but still enjoyable. This last one, though, I totally agree with you.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Well, I think decent is good enough for him, isn't it? Admittedly, his best one is with Nyl, but he has about 10 animations that are at least above average, not top notch but still enjoyable. This last one, though, I totally agree with you.
Maybe I'm a bit harsh about the quality, but he is a cash grab animator and it shows on his Patreon. Nyl only charges 1$ for early access to every full release, instead of 5$ for "each set" and has 10 times the subs, and he isn't mediocre.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Maybe I'm a bit harsh about the quality, but he is a cash grab animator and it shows on his Patreon. Nyl only charges 1$ for early access to every full release, instead of 5$ for "each set" and has 10 times the subs, and he isn't mediocre.
I think in the end we are pondering if he is 6.8 or 7.2 out ten which doesn't really matter. Whatever the adjective it should preceded with "greedy" from what you said. And the fact remains that there wasn't a single positive post since it was out.
I wonder how those who actually paid for it feel about it.

SpamdaSpamderson

Dec 15, 2018
His animations are acceptable, the models are decent, the animation doesn't clip horridly, and the content he usually does is preferable. He's no fucking Nyl2 or Amazonium, but he's got a spot in the top ten. Until he shit this garbage out that is.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I found out about him from his Officer on Dick videos. Which is why I was baffled that he went from those pretty good animations to these awful ones. At least this one is ok-ish (even though the dick on the blonde is off-putting) but that Final Fantasy one was downright horrible.

Maybe he too is a Mass Effect fan so he took more care for that but the difference is still staggering.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes