5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
thank you so much! i could kiss you <3

also idk, maybe its harder/longer to render with 60fps
Of course it is, going from 24 film standard to 60 frames per second means you have to more than double the total frames you render, wich means more than doubling render time. Increasing a 24fps video with post processing tools isn't really rendering new frames but using a sort of mathemathical aproximation between two frames to make a "fake" inbetween frame, meaning you lose quality doing that comapred to rendering at 60fps natively.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Of course it is, going from 24 film standard to 60 frames per second means you have to more than double the total frames you render, wich means more than doubling render time. Increasing a 24fps video with post processing tools isn't really rendering new frames but using a sort of mathemathical aproximation between two frames to make a "fake" inbetween frame, meaning you lose quality doing that comapred to rendering at 60fps natively.
True but the tech has caught up really good these days making it really hard to notice the change without using some good tech :)

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
So er I did a thing, rendered Gotham Threesome in native 4k with a small cloth removal on catwomans chest, took me about 15 days non stop and err Im not sure how I feel about it. It definitely turned out much cleaner than the upscaled versions as well as I ran flowframes on the images to convert it into 60fps, both videos are here.
Now I only wish Nyl would release all his Sindel blend files... I want them in native 4k..
Anyone have this by chance? I lost the video when switching hd :(

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
As requested by Laezel, one 2k interpolated 60 fps video from Rigid.
The file is available for 60 days, or longer if it has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-02-27:
The entire folder is 0,4 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
As requested by Laezel, two 2k interpolated 60 fps videos from Rigid.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-02-27: Pixeldrain
The entire folder is 0,6 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much! U made a lil error, u put in the radroach (ada x sheva ) video in there by accident, all good tho. thanks alot <3

edit: i noticed i made a error in the dm so its 100% my fault that u put in that batch. sorry!

Last edited:

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
news Rigid3d, So, I’m currently very sick. I’m having gastrointestinal problems, I don’t know if it’s a flare up from an intestinal problem I already have, or if it’s a new infection or virus. Either way, I’ve been sick with it for like 2 weeks now. I’m experiencing loss of appetite, nausea, stomach discomfort, and yellow diarrhea (sorry for being graphic). I’ve gotten very little work done in the last 2 weeks because of this problem. Just thought you guys should know because this is directly affecting my ability to work. I’m going to the emergency room tomorrow to hopefully solve this problem, but I don’t know when I will get better.

I hope this is not too serious for Rigid3d

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Rigid3d i'm back, So, I just spent a whole week at my local hospital. My medical situation turned out to be much more dangerous than I originally thought, it would've been life threatening if nothing was done about it. I’m not a doctor, so I may flub some of the details, but long story short, I had (am recovering from) a very bad Covid infection. Primarily, the infection created inflammation fluid in my lungs and around my heart. There was about 2 liters of fluid around my heart, and 1 liter of fluid in my lungs. The doctors removed 99% of the fluid with catheter needles, and the rest is being removed with medication. I went under two operations to get the fluid removed, both were done with local anesthesia and I was awake the whole time. It not only hurt, but it was some of the scariest shit I’ve ever experienced, the needle had to be directly next to my heart to suck the fluid out.

Despite the experience, I am very grateful it was done. My heart literally could have been crushed under pressure if the fluid didn’t stop accumulating. I’m back at home now, with like 6 medications I have to take for the next month. I currently feel tired, but I’m not nauseous like I was before. I hardly got any sleep in my hospital bed, so perhaps a proper night’s rest will help. Maybe I'll have my strength back in a couple days or so, I dunno.

An upside though. Spending a week away from my computer allowed me to brainstorm some pretty pretty cool ideas. Mainly just some side pics to do while I make the EDI animation. As for the EDI animation, I’m gonna cut down the intro I planned for it. Just making up for lost time, but I hope y’all won’t mind because the intro doesn’t really have the “meat” like the rest of the animation

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Rigid3d i'm back, So, I just spent a whole week at my local hospital. My medical situation turned out to be much more dangerous than I originally thought, it would've been life threatening if nothing was done about it. I’m not a doctor, so I may flub some of the details, but long story short, I had (am recovering from) a very bad Covid infection. Primarily, the infection created inflammation fluid in my lungs and around my heart. There was about 2 liters of fluid around my heart, and 1 liter of fluid in my lungs. The doctors removed 99% of the fluid with catheter needles, and the rest is being removed with medication. I went under two operations to get the fluid removed, both were done with local anesthesia and I was awake the whole time. It not only hurt, but it was some of the scariest shit I’ve ever experienced, the needle had to be directly next to my heart to suck the fluid out.

Despite the experience, I am very grateful it was done. My heart literally could have been crushed under pressure if the fluid didn’t stop accumulating. I’m back at home now, with like 6 medications I have to take for the next month. I currently feel tired, but I’m not nauseous like I was before. I hardly got any sleep in my hospital bed, so perhaps a proper night’s rest will help. Maybe I'll have my strength back in a couple days or so, I dunno.

An upside though. Spending a week away from my computer allowed me to brainstorm some pretty pretty cool ideas. Mainly just some side pics to do while I make the EDI animation. As for the EDI animation, I’m gonna cut down the intro I planned for it. Just making up for lost time, but I hope y’all won’t mind because the intro doesn’t really have the “meat” like the rest of the animation
Good grief. 5 years later, and COVID’s still hurting the world. Really fucking hate that governments just gave up fighting it and just decided to let it be a forever thing.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes