Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
anyone have English translation? i played halfway through guess and retrying. i want to complete the game.

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
guys help me a little my game shows blank box no text just empty dialogue box.
I'm not sure of what i'm about to say since i have low trust in my memory,
but i remember that the blank box issue was due to one of two reasons, if not both.

1- Run the game in Japanese using Local Emulator.
2- One of scale garden games needed a patch or a fix that took me a while to find in the forum in the past.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
I'm not sure of what i'm about to say since i have low trust in my memory,
but i remember that the blank box issue was due to one of two reasons, if not both.

1- Run the game in Japanese using Local Emulator.
2- One of scale garden games needed a patch or a fix that took me a while to find in the forum in the past.
help me buddy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Haha9999

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

Sven Guundersen

Oct 8, 2018
There is no text in the game, the link in the description gives 404 Not found

Update: I changed the ini fines in the game and it works fine now. Going to leave the comment here for anyone who has the same issue in the future.

To Fix, open game.ini and change RGSS104J.dll --> RGSS104E.dll
Bro, 3 years later you are still a god damn genius

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Rhode's Fortress
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: quauwdsi and CDM

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Since a couple of you asked, here it is. I went back and rechecked to see if everything was working. I've fixed a couple of small bugs, there might be some still out there, but nothing should be game-breaking (I hope).

Everything that has been added can only (should only) be possible to trigger during the first free roam.
Be warned that there's not much content so if you already played the game, you might as well skip this.
Also, notice that I've not yet made changes to later events so things that I've added will not be reflected in already existing events. For example, if you decided to let Gonza take Rhode's virginity, this will not be reflected in already existing events. I plan to change that at some point, but right now it's not added.

Rhode Fortress - Modded Version - v1.1
Link: Mega
Key: ignnrkjE8m92I-ToJEnzSN1cTjMyJ0nHxH-0Fd8McuU

Bugfix - Apply after downloading the game from the link above

Link: Mega
Decryption key: OaV7CjHIp5qCnXVOKzufnw

Instructions: Copy the file inside the bugfix folder to the data folder.

Change inside game.ini line "Library=RGSS104e.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" for text to be displayed correctly.
Also to avoid any risk of crashing either use the locale emulator program set to Japan or the Windows locale set to Japan when playing the game.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I open this file? Why WinRAR doesn't recognize it as zip or rar or any other type... Screenshot_20231209-161301.png

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Rhode's Fortress
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Mega Link
Is there any difference between Japanese version and English version? Or is this download just for joiplay?

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
There is no text in the game, the link in the description gives 404 Not found

Update: I changed the ini fines in the game and it works fine now. Going to leave the comment here for anyone who has the same issue in the future.

To Fix, open game.ini and change RGSS104J.dll --> RGSS104E.dll
I followed what this person said (thanks btw) and the text did come back but now there are these weird boxes in the text which i don't think are supposed to be there. any fix please?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes