• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reverse NTR

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
that would be Funny AF... imagine after everything that guy done.. and then one day he kinda like.. " Hey man, here is your wife... i give her back to you... "...
There is one game where that does happen funnily enough.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Is that supposed to be the same as cuckqueaning?
If so does it mean the boyfriend goes and looks for another girl and ends up falling in love with her or is another girl coming onto your boyfriend and trying to steal him from you?

Either way, it could be fun depending on how it's done. If I would end up losing my boyfriend I'm sure I wouldn't like it at all. But if I could watch them or even join in, especially if the other female is also dominant, then that would be freaking hot. (Sharing my boyfriend with other girls is actually one of my hottest fantasy irl but for that I would have to find a boyfriend I can trust first, haha!)

Reactions: jokjokjokjok

rocketMonkey

May 11, 2020
i've never heard of the term reverse NTR before. Is that an actual term? because there doesn't seem to be a clear definition on what reverse NTR is from reading this thread

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
i've never heard of the term reverse NTR before. Is that an actual term? because there doesn't seem to be a clear definition on what reverse NTR is from reading this thread
No it's not a real term. People tend to add 'reverse' in front of something (sexual) to show it's done by a woman instead of a man, hence terms like reverse-rape.
Gender does not matter in such cases.

Gnc

Jul 3, 2021
Damn,I just want to play as a man who is married or have a girlfriend that get slowly corrupted or seduced by 1 sexy woman who maybe just love me or really hate my wife,why is this so hard to find

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
What I need, is a game where the husband catch the bull fucking his wife, and then he fucks the bull in front of her and ends up leaving the wife for him.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
What I need, is a game where the husband catch the bull fucking his wife, and then he fucks the bull in front of her and ends up leaving the wife for him.
Why do I feel like you're talking about an actual bull? Like the animal? Now that would be something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rafster
Oct 27, 2019
That's "Kanojo o Netotta Yarichin Otoko o Mesu Ochi saseru", but instead of wife it was the MC's girlfriend.