• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Well yeah. Mythologically orcs were pigmen, but between Warcraft, the Lord of the Rings movies, and several other popular depictions, the idea of orcs evoled in the west, while the east still has the older form of orcs. They also think kobolds are dog people because they misinterpted a D&D description of snouts like dogs, to be actual dog snouts, so at least this has precidence rather then simply being a misunderstanding they refuse to fix.
^^ i'm always bothered by kobold not being lizard due to me having some confused memory about them being dragon slave/kin/subordinate ...
and for orcs, i'm having difficulty with them not being corupted elf due to my first encounter with them being the silmarillon ^^ not too sure about them being pigmen though
but i'm down for any game you play as an orc that isn't refered to as an oak or an oak road ... T_T mtl did a number on them nearly want to ask people to press F for the orc lord >< (they never diserved this level of racial bullying, this could be a reason of why they are always the bad guy ... except the serious orc ><)

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Wasn't really complaining, just pointing out the only other orc rapist MC game on this site has the same story.
Oh I know, and I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. I simply mean that this concept is pretty common all things considered.

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Fairly shallow game overall but a mildly fun timewaster. Here's some random thoughts
- Vitality >>>>>>> Strength, so generally focus on raising vitality to stupid values
- You want to rush the highest rank towns right from the start, don't bother with the smaller towns
- First two are kinda tough to time on Hard difficulty, then the game becomes stupidly easy
- final boss doesn't have a level indicator but you definitely have to spend a bit of time grinding (not much, whole game is very short). Pro tip, don't try to grind the max level town as the tradeoff is too unfavorable. I grinded the 4th to last town over and over; by that point in the game there's no timer so just hold ctrl and spam raid that town.

whole thing took me like 45 minutes on hard. I somehow missed 2 scenes...no idea how that's even possible.

Reactions: anon500

anon500

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone have any idea on how much vitality you need for the last boss? I know part of the point of the game is that you don't know, but I would like some indication of when I can actually stop grinding.

Edit: Also, do the extra characters do anything after they've been captured? Is there any reason to train them, stat wise?

Last edited:

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone have any idea on how much vitality you need for the last boss? I know part of the point of the game is that you don't know, but I would like some indication of when I can actually stop grinding.

Edit: Also, do the extra characters do anything after they've been captured? Is there any reason to train them, stat wise?
I don't know how much you *need*, but I had something like 4-500,000 vitality and then like 40k strength or something. It requires grinding but if you hold ctrl and just spam raid one town you get 800 captive = 900 gold = bunch of max recruits really quickly.

The point of training the other girls is just for the endings and to be able to sell them. Selling them locks you out of endings but gives you an NTR scene if you're into that.

Reactions: anon500

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
I've played this game a long time ago. It was fun, well for me.

I love Dieselmine's works! Just wish he's older stuff gets translated too

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
why is there a difficulty setting? isn't this a visual novel?

edit : nevermind, it's like sengoku rance

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2021
ummm no? the original orcs were like elves. generally smaller than humans, mischievous, malevolent. a lot of folklore monsters like dwarves, elves and orcs didn't have a distinguished description. Tolkein made them into what they are. he designed the "beautiful person, magical tree hugger, pointy ears" characteristics for the elves, the "bearded, short, miner" one for dwarves and the "warrior, barbaric, flesh-eating" identity for orcs. he created the original D&D party of adventurers as "the fellowship". but even in his works, orcs aren't pigmen.

this is how the japanese depict them. you don't find it anywhere else.

could be a reason. I watched an interview with a former JAV actress and she talked about how they have a weird love/hate relationship with ugly bastards. the japanese hate them because they're ugly while love them because they give you a sense of confidence in yourself. because you're not AS ugly. so they use the ugly bastard look WAY more often. even if somehow a person looks like them it's still positive because it means even an ugly bastard can get a girl. weird, but logical.

could have other reasons. idk
well, if you check Tolkien Calendar 1977 orc are pictured as having piglike face. so even among the same sources their image have evolved with time, even though it was published after his death based on date so it's hard to say how lore accurate it is.
early D&D too, had them on the pig/boar looking side.

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Orcs are pig people? I thought they were tree people because of how often they're called oaks. Non sequitur but Japan really needs to do something about that bread while having sex. It's bread this bread that all the time bread bread bread. I get it you guys like bread.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I thought they were tree people because of how often they're called oaks.

Sooner or later someone will actually do this. 'Orcs as forest spirits' or some such. It's as good a setup as any other, you know?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes