Mod Ren'Py Completed Revenga [1.0 Extra] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
think he´s doing once the ex version is out ;)
Yeah but not always extra version is leaked, and extra version adds only some additional positions/scenes to those already existing in the regular version and does not change or add to the game script any new dialogues or choises and this extra part is actually just a separate, additional rpa file so it doesn't affect the mod itself.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
But in general, I just added only the information that a new update has appeared and as usual I didn't urge or anything like that.
Besides Shaddy is probably busy because he hasn't contributed to his other mods that are also waiting for his update for a few days so we calmly and patiently wait until he finds the time and lets us know he's working. ;)

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Revenga-0.9.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Revenga [0.9 Extra] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
why? I thought last version of revenga was for basic version? how can dev update for something that have not come yet?
Actually the extra-version is out , the choices are the same for both versions i think.
The lewd scenes are extended in the extra version That's the only difference between basic and extra to my knowledge. :)

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
Honestly....im impressed with shaddy....he literally releases a mod for every game in like 2 days tops so cheers man

Reactions: WaerM
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote