5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
For the trans character you could even go as far as to say, that they where in transition and ran out of money and into deeper financial problems before the transition was finished. There are tons of believable setups for this, also like Fazed mentioned. It does only need to be believable and fit into your story and world. What I'm trying to say it, it shouldn't feel forced. If it feels forced, the probability of being liked will drop-
Baring sci-fi nanomachines, I've heard the ...snip snip is a scary procedure as well so many don't even want to take the risk even if they actually wanted to lose that part.
I mean it really doesn't need to be more of a crisis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FreePotato

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Trust me, you are helping. It's nice to have someone to debate with, it helps ideas a lot. I'm also a writer, and talking to readers is the best way to get inspiration.

And you're right, I do plan to have Magic be a thing in his world, I shouldn't stress over perfect explanations for why characters are a certain way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're right, but I think I'm giving up on the transition plot in general now. No need to overcomplicate things. I'll just make it as natural as I can without having the problem of a transition ever happening. That way the Trap character will forever be a trap, and the futa a futa.
That's alright. Make it like you feel right about. In general it's your story and world. There is indeed no need to make things too complicating. In the end you're your first and most important customer, therefor you need to be satisfied and happy with your VN. My last advice would be, that you give the player the choice to avoid a sexual relationship with the trap and the futa. Not every player likes to have a sexual relationship with these type of characters, especially when it involves also other LIs. But like I said, in the end it's your story, I just want to give you some ideas.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Trust me, you are helping. It's nice to have someone to debate with, it helps ideas a lot. I'm also a writer, and talking to readers is the best way to get inspiration.

And you're right, I do plan to have Magic be a thing in his world, I shouldn't stress over perfect explanations for why characters are a certain way.

You're right, but I think I'm giving up on the transition plot in general now. No need to overcomplicate things. I'll just make it as natural as I can without having the problem of a transition ever happening. That way the Trap character will forever be a trap, and the futa a futa.
Great. Glad I could help. Simple might not always be the answer, but sometimes it's just right. There are more ways you can make a character interesting.
Last thing I will say is I hope you also make the stuff you do in the scenes with them optional or modular. I like those kind of characters but I don't like the idea of seeing a guy like the MC be on the receiving end if you know what I mean...if you even plan to add that lol. How far the Interactions with the other girls go, should be left up to the player as well.

• Haha

FreePotato

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
That's alright. Make it like you feel right about. In general it's your story and world. There is indeed no need to make things too complicating. In the end you're your first and most important customer, therefor you need to be satisfied and happy with your VN. My last advice would be, that you give the player the choice to avoid a sexual relationship with the trap and the futa. Not every player likes to have a sexual relationship with these type of characters, especially when it involves also other LIs. But like I said, in the end it's your story, I just want to give you some ideas.
Don't worry, it'll be optional. I'm aware that traps and futa aren't for everybody, it is for me tho :BootyTime:

Great. Glad I could help. Simple might not always be the answer, but sometimes it's just right. There are more ways you can make a character interesting.
Last thing I will say is I hope you also make the stuff you do in the scenes with them optional or modulur. I like those kind of characters but I don't like the idea of seeing a guy like the MC be on the receiving end if you know what I mean...if you even plan to add that lol. How far the Interactions with the other girls go, should be left up to the player as well.
Yeah, the mc isn't the type to be on the receiving end of the trap/futa dicking. You don't have to worry about that, it won't even be an option :KEK:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Don't worry, it'll be optional. I'm aware that traps and futa aren't for everybody, it is for me tho :BootyTime:

Yeah, the mc isn't the type to be on the receiving end of the trap/futa dicking. You don't have to worry about that, it won't even be an option :KEK:
Nice, I dont mind if hands wander or even a few actions beyond that depending on how it's presented, but not that lol. not a fan.

FreePotato

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Honestly, the pacing of the game needs to slow down a touch.

Family haven't seen him for 10/11 years and pretty much their first thoughts are of romantic interest. Their characters need building and time to learn about each other again.
For now, it'll mainly just be thoughts, they're still a family household so I don't want to jump too fast into things.

It's just falling over appearances/more surface-level stuff, but that won't lead to any actual 'action'.

Reactions: Jccurtis and Fazed

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Short but sweet, liking it so far.

Thought might as well make it canon he took 11 years to go back since I don't see too many people killing of Rose :KEK:

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote