3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I hope sex with Monica won't happen right away, I'd like there to be some tension.
Don't worry, in V0.9 (on itch.io and patreon) I added two scenes with Monica in the middle of the game to increase the teasing and voyeurism scenes, now the goal is to fill the gaps in the game because the free-use relationship with her it's going too far.

Reactions: WALKUR

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
amazing game! best game out right now. loved the twist this episode! the 'naive' angle was not believable and was too much, so i love the fact that she always knew. very well done. man can't wait for the the rest of her corruption and training until she is completely submissive to the mc.

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
I know! In V0.9 on ITCH.IO and Patreon I finally implemented the Replay gallery!

EDIT: Thanks for the support!!
yeah, as soon as i launched the itch version i saw the gallery and deleted the comment. still there's a bug with the names, it keep using NONE as name, [persistent.nome_landlady] during dialogues

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
yeah, as soon as i launched the itch version i saw the gallery and deleted the comment. still there's a bug with the names, it keep using NONE as name, [persistent.nome_landlady] during dialogues
Oh jeez this is so bad,
I tried it over and over again to make sure it worked, could you tell me if it does it for you in all replays or just in some particular ones?

Now I'm fixing practically all the eyes in the game to a 0.9a, but at this point I'm trying to fix this too.

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
it did it for me when i loaded a save from the previous version, so i started a new game, it still does, during the gameplay.

in the replays it is normal, but use NONE as the names for the protagonist and the mom

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
it did it for me when i loaded a save from the previous version, so i started a new game, it still does, during the gameplay.

in the replays it is normal, but use NONE as the names for the protagonist and the mom
I'll try to fix this shit as soon as possible, thanks for the feedback

Reactions: mashi81

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
Oh jeez this is so bad,
I tried it over and over again to make sure it worked, could you tell me if it does it for you in all replays or just in some particular ones?

Now I'm fixing practically all the eyes in the game to a 0.9a, but at this point I'm trying to fix this too.

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
I'll try to fix this shit as soon as possible, thanks for the feedback
I replicated how this problem presents itself!
started a new game, used custom name and realtionships, everything is fine.

but if you go watch a replay, then come back to the game, the name and relationships are gone. hope it helps

Reactions: Hooldrafolk

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I replicated how this problem presents itself!
started a new game, used custom name and realtionships, everything is fine.

but if you go watch a replay, then come back to the game, the name and relationships are gone. hope it helps
Fixed the replay issue! And now the weight of the game is reduced:

Please tell me if you find other problems. Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: mashi81

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Hmm.. return to your "landlady" after an unpleasant accident.

Sounds bad. Maybe he sharted during a 5k run? That would certainly be unpleasant.

Guess I'll find out :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Hooldrafolk
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes