3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
A very good job. Good luck for your game. :)
nice cgs !
Wait for an update :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
This reminds me of "My innocent mother" with a MC close to the one from "Restore her Career", but with better art thanks to AI.

It's quite classic but it's entertaining and the pacing between each update is great so keep it up dev.
Yes, you are right. Restore her Career, It was very inspirational to me. In general I love games where the MC is a manipulative asshole.
I think that this game, if completed, will be the best ever, and I hope that it will be completed
Thanks to all of you, It's these encouraging comments that keep me going!

Reactions: Evoo190

Evoo190

Oct 28, 2021
Yes, you are right. Restore her Career, It was very inspirational to me. In general I love games where the MC is a manipulative asshole.

Thanks to all of you, It's these encouraging comments that keep me going!
It's really a great game. Please keep improving the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hooldrafolk

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Return to Roots Version 0.7 OUT!

I finally added animations to the game. Some are phenomenal, some just give the impression of 3D, but all together they add a value to the entire game that was unthinkable for me until recently.

-

Patch note:

- Added 3 new big scenes, 50+ images

- Added 18 new animations, 13 for old scenes and 5 for new ones (restart a new game to see all the new features).

- Added intro music.

- Added music background during game.

- increased the size of Monica's boobs in the yoga scene for consistency.

- Adjusted some transitions for a more immersive effect.

- Narrator lines are now in Italic.

- Re-fixed the resolution of the game. Now it's 1280x720.

Enjoy!

moni_bath-8-6.png

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ReturnToRoots-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
ReturnToRoots-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Android version ?

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
A bad reminder for all:

*sad trombone*

Version 0.8 is out, BUT is a paid version (€3) on ITCH.IO or from Patreon (alpha supporters).

Clearly I know the intent and policy of the site and I respect it, so if someone intends to share their version here there will be no problems, but know that version 0.7 present here now is the Demo of the game, while subsequent versions (0.8 included) are in fact paid.

I'm sorry for the bad news.

kch

Dec 19, 2017
Have not checked the game but I hope hands in AI image will be fixed in the future. 5th pic from the first post ( the one with Thanks in her butt ) has 6 fingers.
Definitely keep watch to this game. Keep up the good work and wish the best to the dev.

Last edited:

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Have not checked the game but I hope hands in AI image will be fixed in the future. 5th pic from the first post ( the one with Thank in her butt ) has 6 fingers.
Definitely keep watch to this game. Keep up the good work and wish the best to the dev.
Hands are the worst nightmare in AI terms, you're right.
Consider that the screenshots in the thread are now all out of date, and what you noticed is only the thank you image at the end of the content. Every revision of the game, in addition to adding content, I always try to fix the old images as much as possible. In fact, of the screenshots present here, you will see very few in the actual game.
But I admit that many hands (and feet) can always escape me lol

I have some examples:

10.png

Wrong eyes, wrong room, wrong jewelry and earrings, wrong atmoshpere. The new one:

bg_bedroom2.png

In some cases I have changed all for consistency, like this one:

6.png

Now this, much more coherent with her body and face:

bg_door_closed.png

So, for every update I suggest to restart the game, it's easy because without grind and choices is fast enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: kch

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This could have been a decent corruption story for a sheltered and naive "landlady", but the dev has never read a story/thought about/tried taking advantage of women with said traits. The lack of knowledge on the subject translates to a terribly written MC, and a "landlady" so dumb she could forget how to breath at any second.
Good graphics though

Edit: you guys see the review where he actually selected "landlady" for her relation to MC, and was upset there were parts of the story where she was still called mom. :ROFLMAO: Holy shit

Last edited:

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
This could have been a decent corruption story for a sheltered and naive "landlady", but the dev has never read a story/thought about/tried taking advantage of women with said traits. The lack of knowledge on the subject translates to a terribly written MC, and a "landlady" so dumb she could forget how to breath at any second.
Good graphics though

Edit: you guys see the review where he actually selected "landlady" for her relation to MC, and was upset there were parts of the story where she was still called mom. :ROFLMAO: Holy shit
I've played a lot of corruption-based games because they're my favorites but I admit that, reading-wise, I know very little about them. You are free to suggest some interesting reading.

I'm a user here, before a developer, and I've played lots of games that always ended up getting ruined.
For example, I like it when the naive woman is almost absent from the sexual sphere, in games where the landlady ends up becoming a total slut hungry for cocks I immediatly unistall.

In my game, to make corruption "coherent" things have evolved, we have gone from the "trick game" to the awareness of the landlady, with the tolerance of being used in order to have him close. In fact, in 0.8, talking about landlady, we moved into the "free-use" and "ignoring" fields, other aspects that I love. Emotionless sex will be the next step.

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I feel like this would be better just as a set of images. This AI style is so... generic. Obviously good, but it's everywhere.
Story written as if straight translated from Japaneese of smthn xD
I'm gonna pass.

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
Are you going to add pregnancy tag Dev???.....cuz you can creampie the models.......It`s always the way like if come inside pussy impregnated or yhr model`s jus pill :}

kch

Dec 19, 2017
Hands are the worst nightmare in AI terms, you're right.
Consider that the screenshots in the thread are now all out of date, and what you noticed is only the thank you image at the end of the content. Every revision of the game, in addition to adding content, I always try to fix the old images as much as possible. In fact, of the screenshots present here, you will see very few in the actual game.
But I admit that many hands (and feet) can always escape me lol

I have some examples:

View attachment 3596040

Wrong eyes, wrong room, wrong jewelry and earrings, wrong atmoshpere. The new one:

View attachment 3596042

In some cases I have changed all for consistency, like this one:

View attachment 3596043

Now this, much more coherent with her body and face:

View attachment 3596046

So, for every update I suggest to restart the game, it's easy because without grind and choices is fast enough.
played a bit and I noticed so far :
- In new updated image, the landlady seem have younger face compare to old image. She has a "tenant" after all so I think should keep a more mature face.
- I think dont add these kind "animations" where it just an image wiggle around a bit, better just leave static image.

Just my 2 cent

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes