3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
It's really pretty. The woman is beautiful.

Sadly, that's all the good things I can say from my experience with this KN (not a single choice so far)

1. The stepmother seems a bit...hm..can't find the word. Not dumb, but...very...weird... lets use that word.
2. There's barely ANY consistency from screen to screen. Even images that are of the same scene from different angles. I.e in the bedroom, one moment the head of the bed is towards that window. Next screen, now the bed is facing some other direction. Same with the kitchen. And probably elsewhere, but I gave up counting by then.
3. People can (and will) argue what is actually Incest. Making a "game" claiming it to be incest and it being a genre the dev himself enjoys, it's just doesnt rhyme, when it's not the MC's mom, but rather his stepmother. And not the supermegaduper close kind of stepmother, the one you've been living with EVERY day for maybe 20+ years. Whatever their relation is, it's as much Incest, as you banging a friend. As far as what incest is IMO, it's definitely not a stepmother. She's as much of a mother or relative, as the neighbor. Argue all you want, but this this is MY opinion, and I disagree that this is incest.. Let's call it...stepcest? Though she didn't even feel like a stepmother. More like some lady who got herself a younger tenant.
If the dev truly enjoys and wanted to go for actual incest, then why not *go for incest* instead of this..weirdness.

At the moment there's no option to make her MOM, instead of stepmother. Unless you manually go into the script and change it (if you know how).

Will definitely check it out again in the future, but it's sadly not a game I'll put on my 'watchlist' as of now.
And not intended to take a piss at the game nor the developer, I truly do wish the best. But this was my attempt at somewhat constructive(?) criticsm.

If I were to give it a rating this early in 'development' I would give it a 2. Stepmother is beautiful, but seems a bit ..weird.
Again, best of luck to Hooldafolk though, truly.

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
It's really pretty. The woman is beautiful.

Sadly, that's all the good things I can say from my experience with this KN (not a single choice so far)

1. The stepmother seems a bit...hm..can't find the word. Not dumb, but...very...weird... lets use that word.
Retarded. That's the word my dude. I know, it's weird, but I like games where the milf is oblivious, just like sex don't exist. Dumb. In some many games here I'm excited until the mother/stepmother find out she want to fuck her son, at that point I've give up and search for something else. Here I try to fullfil my excitement, but I KNOW this is weird. And I know it's not for all. But maybe for some other weird guys out there.

2. There's barely ANY consistency from screen to screen. Even images that are of the same scene from different angles. I.e in the bedroom, one moment the head of the bed is towards that window. Next screen, now the bed is facing some other direction. Same with the kitchen. And probably elsewhere, but I gave up counting by then.
Yes, I give up on this. It's pretty hard to find consistence in locations, for characters, dresses/clothes I put entire my effort, but for locations the point is: imagination.
I know, sounds like an excuse, and it is, but locations and themes here are just... symbolic, I know it's a poor explaination but that's the point, it count the idea of the laundry room, not the effective proportions of the room.
With 3D CG you can pose characters in location and change angulation, here it's more complicated and obviously you can manage to assembly some real good coehsive work, but it really requires too much time and effort, and also skills, which I don't have.

for my excuse, however, I can say that I prefer to change angles, taking liberty with the location, the washing machine first on the right then on the left, etc., rather than having backgrounds that are always the same with characters always facing front and moving left and right. That's weird too, but we're used to it. It takes a lot of imagination there too, it's just that it's become normal for 2D games. In my game you need a different imagination, let's put it that way.

3. People can (and will) argue what is actually Incest. Making a "game" claiming it to be incest and it being a genre the dev himself enjoys, it's just doesnt rhyme, when it's not the MC's mom, but rather his stepmother. And not the supermegaduper close kind of stepmother, the one you've been living with EVERY day for maybe 20+ years. Whatever their relation is, it's as much Incest, as you banging a friend. As far as what incest is IMO, it's definitely not a stepmother. She's as much of a mother or relative, as the neighbor. Argue all you want, but this this is MY opinion, and I disagree that this is incest.. Let's call it...stepcest? Though she didn't even feel like a stepmother. More like some lady who got herself a younger tenant.
If the dev truly enjoys and wanted to go for actual incest, then why not *go for incest* instead of this..weirdness.

At the moment there's no option to make her MOM, instead of stepmother. Unless you manually go into the script and change it (if you know how).
You are absolutely right. As a user here, I patch every single game with the incest patch, when present. I'll tell you the truth: I don't know how to do it, and I talked about stepmother because I was afraid that itch.io would block it for me. lol.

Will definitely check it out again in the future, but it's sadly not a game I'll put on my 'watchlist' as of now.
And not intended to take a piss at the game nor the developer, I truly do wish the best. But this was my attempt at somewhat constructive(?) criticsm.

If I were to give it a rating this early in 'development' I would give it a 2. Stepmother is beautiful, but seems a bit ..weird.
Again, best of luck to Hooldafolk though, truly.
Thanks a lot my dude, this is (lucky me, and lucky you) not my main job, just an hobby, I unconditionally accept any criticism

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Love the pictures, but friend, if they are not blood-related then there is no incest. Some devs add an I-patch mod to their game that a player has the option to use. You should try that. Good luck.
A step- relationship is usually considered incestuous, even without the blood relation. And the dev's overview specifically says he likes "incest even if not blood-related".

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A step- relationship is usually considered incestuous, even without the blood relation. And the dev's overview specifically says he likes "incest even if not blood-related".
Great, but, nothing said about adding a I-patch.
I guess it's a matter of opinion, but, true incest believers, feel that if you are not blood-related, then it's just two people making love or making out.

I just googled it and only close blood-related relationships are considered incest. Google never lies.

Last edited:

ommijo

Sep 8, 2017
Model is excellent! Too bad the dev promises that there is no penetration :cry: . That's a hard pass for me, but good luck for the dev.

Reactions: Hooldrafolk

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
but don't expect to see here hardcore sex or penetration :\
Ok so reading the overview and then the description of itch, looks like this is going to be a blueball simulator(?) if so, I suppose it should have the tag "No Sexual Content" then, in order to avoid misunderstandings.(sounds more like an erotic novel)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, good luck.

rafaelrevolts

Nov 15, 2018
incest? how do i make the relationship true m/s?
use 0x52_urm (google it) put the mod inside the game paste, initialize the game, open 0x52_urm console, go to tab "renaming" .... click on add text replacement, type on the upper box (stepmother)... on the botton box type (mother or mom, whatever you like)... check the box of "case insensitive", close the console, have a fun :D

rafaelrevolts

Nov 15, 2018
use 0x52_urm (google it) put the mod inside the game paste, initialize the game, open 0x52_urm console, go to tab "renaming" .... click on add text replacement, type on the upper box (stepmother)... on the botton box type (mother or mom, whatever you like)... check the box of "case insensitive", close the console, have a fun :D
111.jpg

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I updated the game to version 0.2.5 on Itch.io, with a new chapter. How do I update here too?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I updated the game to version 0.2.5 on Itch.io, with a new chapter. How do I update here too?
You can post the link in a comment like this, or you can report the post in the OP with the link of the update so the uploaders update the thread

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes