Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Return Project [v0.05] [Grubb Raines] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.05 · · · (227.4 MiB :: 1.42 GiB)
Mac v0.05 · · · (201.1 MiB :: 1.4 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Aww, no incest tag. But is it really incest if you go back in time before you were born and fuck your mom when she was a loli so you are your own dad?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so your girls get fucked while you arent able to do anyshit only watch them getting fucked....yeah....nope

Grubb Raines

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
Will there be a darker path in this game (and if so, how dark?), or is this mostly a love/light path?
There's going to be 2-3 directions through the whole game. This version doesn't include the darker, corruption outcome mainly because I was getting too far ahead of some of the content I wanted feedback on. The other path will slowly corrupt the MC's moral compass, causing him to become egotistic and degenerate.

There's a 3rd path that'll act like an outside perspective, kind of like a 'what if there was no mc intervention' scenario. But this won't apply to all situations as the MC will have affected certain outcomes just by being present.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Or will you become a god, rightfully forcing all mortals to kneel before your very existence? sounds like my kind of fun.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Funny and lewd, just as I like them! :LOL:

Glad that you've got the good path going, as that's the path I'm going to go. There's not many game that I play the dark path, well in some there's only a dark one so then I've got no choice.

Reactions: Grubb Raines

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
My two cents.

The setting that forms the backdrop to the first scene is not the most original but it's not bad.
I suppose we will see other scenarios in the future.

The writing isn't bad, it's taken care of but it has a fundamental flaw for an AVN: it doesn't create any pathos, the player isn't very eager to move forward.

Another element: it seems that the reference kink is bdsm/powerplay/domination. If that is the case, it is not possible to propose a first demo without the main kink.
The advice is to focus first on this most characterizing aspect and then on the rest. This way the project will stand out more and at least will attract a specific audience.

For the future, it is important that in the writing of the X scenes there is involvement, expectation and maybe a little power play which never hurts in this kind of story.

For the moment it's a project that doesn't stand out much but the potential is there and the developer is a good writer, so I will keep an eye on this.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes