VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Return Project [v0.05] [Grubb Raines]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Revolving Mania

Pretty decent. Nice looking renders and the characters are believable. Moreover, the MC is not the typical wimpy loser so that's already a big plus. One thing I didn't like was how dense the MC is to not realise he was getting a slave. He acknowledges that he is dense, but this is on a whole other level. Let's leave this kind of behaviour for cringe anime shows, because other than that, the characters feel like real people.

Aside from that, it's pretty short and has no sex scenes, yet, so I'm not sure why all those tags are there. There's one scene with a character we know nothing about and it's just someone who has so far been detached from the main plot and that single, incredibly short scene is responsible for most of the tags in this game. I don't know if that's a problem with F95 tag rules or what, but they shouldn't really be there.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Xan_Vados

A very good game and though it could have some improvement using assets in the game. I liked the character personalities, the scenes and the story is also quite unique so far. I liked the fact that the story felt natural and focused on giving a genuine story than just randomly creating a story without much thought and giving high quality renders with huge tits and ass. I would have given 4 star normally but I am giving 5 star just for the effort. This is an underrated gem. Highly recommended.