Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Retrieving The Past [S01E06] [OEJ]

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
where is wlakthrough?
As stated in the game thread OP (Original Post=first post in the thread) under the spoiler tag Gameplay:
"The game is a Choice based Kinetic Novel where you choose one of 3 women to date.
Season 1 will be MC's exploration into a sexual world.
Season 2 will be mostly character building and then Season 3 is the ending of RTP.
In Season 3 you end with the girl of your choice."

As this is a Kinetic Novel, the story is pretty much set in stone and the actual choices do not require a walkthrough.
any mod for cheating?
As stated above, there is no stats to actual cheat the game, so is not needed.
who can help me?
Please see above ;)

Reactions: hieulo

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, finished my Nicky route even though I was almost tempted to for Evaline. Had that issue the last time I played this game too. I also forgot about the Nicky/Mei threesome choice, which I didn't take again either.

This still is a good game in my book, and since it takes place in the Acting Lessons universe, it's always nice to see some cameos of that game's characters if you look close enough in the backgrounds of certain scenes.

May 24, 2018
I think I read on the devs discord or maybe somewhere else that he will be adding a gallery to the Steam version of the game. I believe the game will also be one continuous game and not broken up in separate download parts.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think I read on the devs discord or maybe somewhere else that he will be adding a gallery to the Steam version of the game. I believe the game will also be one continuous game and not broken up in separate download parts.
This game certainly needs one. We only have the S1 mod here and S2 and S3 were never tackled. It's a shame, as there are some great scenes we can't watch unless we go through the game again.

I've always thought it was a bad decision in this game to not have a gallery, giving how big it is over three seasons.

Spacegamblerjr

May 17, 2023
View attachment 791403

Overview:
This is a Gallery Mod for the game Retrieving The Past by MrKnobb.​

Updated: 2020-08-29
Game/Creator: MrKnobb - - -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: S01EP06
Game Version: S03E05
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: MrKnobb -

Download
: - - - -

View attachment 791411
all the links are dead