ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3515795
This game is getting too far, lol, we should ask the FBI to raid Kalyha's place..
and by the way, yes, this is very useful. Adrianna should have been taught to appear in public in birdsday suit a long time ago. and so - “first blood!” her Pussy, shown to a stranger on the street for the first time.
he’ll get used to it, maybe he’ll even start dancing around the pole, of course, as long as Stan is within sight.

and damn why is she still wearing shorts? All underwear with trouser legs should be prohibited - only skirts, and no panties. When she gets home, she must destroy her panties in Stan's presence. panties, shorts, all types of pants. she must get used to walking commando, that is, without panties, with a skirt over her naked body. for easy access to her holes. because the whore is not asked - she is used without her opinion.

Last edited:

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
and by the way, yes, this is very useful. Adrianna should have been taught to appear in public in birdsday suit a long time ago. and so - “first blood!” her Pussy, shown to a stranger on the street for the first time.
he’ll get used to it, maybe he’ll even start dancing around the pole, of course, as long as Stan is within sight.

and damn why is she still wearing shorts? All underwear with trouser legs should be prohibited - only skirts, and no panties. When she gets home, she must destroy her panties in Stan's presence. panties, shorts, all types of pants. she must get used to walking commando, that is, without panties, with a skirt over her naked body. for easy access to her holes. because the whore is not asked - she is used without her opinion.
I somewhat agree, but slowly, the game could delve further into depravity over time. We're already approaching video content featuring aunt and mom, so, well, it's going to get amusing :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
No matter how you treat her in the end MC is still an arshole.
no. MC love his mom. strangely but it IS love.
They’re just in a life situation that forced them to take unconventional measures to stay afloat and not drown.
i know, It’s very easy to slide into condemnation. and you try to understand and understand why and why this is all happening.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I somewhat agree, but slowly, the game could delve further into depravity over time. We're already approaching video content featuring aunt and mom, so, well, it's going to get amusing :ROFLMAO:(y)
I forgot - hygiene!
ok, the only type of panties she is allowed to wear are two plugs. butt-plug and pussy-plug. Although not in a completely standard way, she needs to maintain intimate hygiene. so that nothing leaks out of her and no infection gets in. and when her holes is needed - plugs may be pulled out.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
The daughter of Ava is quite cute too. MC wants to create a harem, and I think the club will be the foundation for everything else.

Reactions: ramvivat

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
The daughter of Ava is quite cute too. MC wants to create a harem, and I think the club will be the foundation for everything else.
I think this game will concentrate on the milfs and add the daughters will be there to be a combo for the mother.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Is it for PC? Because they don't work. A ram file is downloaded with several other files and not a save
Yes, it's PC saves, but they are universal for any platform. What ram file? And what other files? It should be just one file.

If you are playing on Android and trying to open my 0.26 version save, which is named 9-6-LT1.save, then you should rename it to 1-1-LT1.save, or any other withinn range of 1-5, because android version have only 5 pages of saves, so file named 9-1, which is related to 9th page, will not show up in game.
Also I don't remember, but possibly android version also don't have quick saves page, then save file named quick-4-LT1.save you also should just rename as 1-1 or 1-2-LT1.save.

Sorry, didn't thought about this aspect.

King Dik

Nov 9, 2017
Emma needs to ask MC he's opinion about anal and do it. Linda must do it for double pleasure. Jenna should be brought to strip club and get her ass fucked.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.28
with MurrayMods Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes