“Restless Nights” - Text Based Audio Heavy ASMR Like Simulator

DonnaZorro

Jun 7, 2023
Hey there F95 community, I hereby announce you my latest project “Restless Nights”.

The main idea of the game is to achieve the most immersive audio stimulation possible and give players an amazing experience on that department.

The game will not have visuals but instead use multi layered and highly dynamic ASMR like intense audio and supportive text based interface to give context and navigation of the game for the player.

The players will get to choose a scenario for the night as well as get to customize the characters with an identity kept unclear and there will be no actual speech so that players get to fantasize their own scenarios.

The customization will consist of body sizes/properties and age which will impact the audio in game, where the age will affect the tone of the voices and sizes will affect the sounds of intercourse where bigger sizes will have more weight and impact in their sound.

This will be a very interesting area to discover and delve upon as audio was mostly used in a supportive context to visuals and making audio as the main point is going to be interesting.

Right now the game is in design stage where I will be creating the overall game design and creating a design document containing the properties of the game from start to finish.

Afterwards there will be demonstrations of the sound system and the text based game loop for people and devs to see.

And finally the final product will be produced for the consumption of everyone.

If you are interested in the creation of the design process or would like to help, feel free to add me on discord:

donnnazorro

That will be all for now and I will add things here as the design stuff progress, have a nice day~