TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Hmm, as someone who's enjoyed HMG previous works I do find the cinematic approach a bit slow, the previous was more to the point by condensing the scenes into combat, but now you mostly choose "Sex scene or not?". It has some nuances with sinfulness, which changes events and results in game over for some scenes if you have too much. Which is annoying when that "trigger" happens multiple scenes ago.. Yeah, looking at you Glenvy.

Not really a problem but with how the dev has implemented game over and movie scenes, it's a lot of waiting for the game to "load". As the game's loading is mostly redundant, since every loading screen is a 6 second movie, that must play out before scene can continue, despite loading the scene into memory takes less then a second for modern computers,

So for those who has unpacked the game, I'll attach a 1 second-long loading scene video and a .1 second loading scene. I've tested both and the game loads scenes without issue but now 5 seconds faster, I imagine that those with a really old computer or CPU could have issue with this. Though this should make replay for different outcomes a bit faster.

You have to rename the video to "loading", and it's a webm extension. Place it "Resonance 1.0_e/www/movies".
If you want to unpack the game, look up the tool called (Enigma Virtual Box unpacker, v0.59).

Other than that I enjoyed the game and will do some more playthoughs later to see if I can't unlock more scenes.
Edit: I've spent some time to fix some annoyances I have with the game, where its spending excessive amount time on mundane things and edited some common events to increase the speed of the game a bit, it's nothing major but I've speed up the two following things:
- Mission Tab now opens in .5 seconds instead of the almost 3 seconds it used before.
- The scene showing the day change now reduces to less then half the time.
I tried to speed up the area name introduction scenes, but the common events in charge for displaying the images was not in charge of the time the scenes uses, so I gave up on that. Like the previous loading scene edit, download the txt file in attachment, rename extension to .json and place in "www/data/".

Last edited:

PipeScope

Mar 22, 2020
kinda wish thier was a walkthrough guide getting the gooding of the game is a pain
Seconding this. Even after choosing the zero sin options I still get forced into the threesome bad end at the volcano, which leads me to believe there's a very specific choice order I'm missing.

Jun 5, 2018
Seconding this. Even after choosing the zero sin options I still get forced into the threesome bad end at the volcano, which leads me to believe there's a very specific choice order I'm missing.
indeed thiers a choice that has to happen i dont know what it is

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
after playing through, their last games were much faster and less tedious than this one bruh. after i was so deep in the game just for em to give me a game over cause like 3 rounds back i had too much lust- i don't fw this new style

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
WTF!
Me after seeing the sixteenth pic:
View attachment 2147293
Was kinda my reaction first time i came upon content like that some years back.
Still don't know the official name of it but sadly it opened that door i didn't need and me being practically bored of everything else i was into and this being something New at the time didn't help.
Also noticed the vast majority of content like that is mostly Futa on Futa.

Though you can have that content if you have played Corruption Of Champions 2 though granted it's text based But you at least get to choose what gender you play as.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So does it end after mission 3 or is there more? Cos I got a dream sequence and game went back to start screen

Jun 10, 2022
any chance 2 make the android version?

im trying 2 play at my phone but it can't play even im using joyplays,joyplays is not compatible in this game.can someone make the android version? for Android Phone Users? :cautious:

this game looks interesting and i want to play this,i don't have a computer im using only android phone.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Resonance [1.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.3 GB/ 521 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes