Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: MJ & Aoigai -
Translator: Alicemagic
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to blueboyjr7 for the link.

resizeme02.jpg resizeme03.jpg resizeme04.jpg resizeme05.jpg resizeme01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
From appearances alone, it kind of reminds me of a more fleshed-out version of an older (now missing) game called 'Vampyeur' where you're only a few inches tall, and you can run around or climb on a comparatively giant naked woman. Hopefully the "no sexual content" thing changes in the near future.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
From appearances alone, it kind of reminds me of a more fleshed-out version of an older (now missing) game called 'Vampyeur' where you're only a few inches tall, and you can run around or climb on a comparatively giant naked woman. Hopefully the "no sexual content" thing changes in the near future.
They have some answers on their Patreon page in this . Short answer - boobs: maybe - genitals: no. Post has a preveiw of a barefoot girl model though.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
that some serious attempt to have a very limited community lol
They seem to have found their niche, I was surprised to see they have almost 400 patrons. It's not my fetish but I was impressed at the neat (if short) experience that they made. I don't have VR but it still had a effect on me with a large monitor.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
They seem to have found their niche, I was surprised to see they have almost 400 patrons. It's not my fetish but I was impressed at the neat (if short) experience that they made. I don't have VR but it still had a effect on me with a large monitor.
well it is a nice niche, they are others game like this all around and they are pretty popular.
but fact they wont inclued sexuality in it ( serious sexuality if i can say), can push many peoples away :/

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
LOL just looking at the screenshots has made me not want to sleep tonight, maybe add a horror tag in with this with that crazy looking girl and the Badzilla monster :)

Edit: ha just saw it already has a horror tag my bad plus its a VR game yeah i'm gonna give this a missthe last thing i need is to see some crazy eyed giant cartoon girl chasing me around my bedroom with a toy monster while i wear a headset :D

John Jogn

Jul 12, 2017
What in the ever-loving hell did I just sit through? I was like "Oh this is fun, kinda a cute weird game whatever" But shit just kept getting weirder! I read nothing going in and I regret it all. I.. I have to know what in the fucking world happens next, this isn't sexuality. This is fucking science. Jesus help me

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes