VN Ren'Py Resident Four [v0.5] [CloudyMouse]

cloudymouse

Cloudy Mouse
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2023
Is the protagonist of this game male or female?
what are the planned tags? Is incest or harem in the plans?

honestly, I wrote this from a male perspective, and from the experience of working on a cyperpunk fan game (someday it will come out, it will only give me 77 years), it's literally writing twice as much text, but if there will be a larger group of people who want a female version of Dr. will do XD

in fact, if you think about it, I can add the doctor, and they will just exchange from time to time in research work

and what is a harem, i don't know if it counts, there won't be more characters than ad, ash and ing, but if it counts as a harem, it will be a tag

Reactions: getink

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
personally, I've always looked more at the pictures and the engine, so I didn't give any description, but now it's :3
Is the protagonist of this game male or female?
what are the planned tags? Is incest or harem in the plans?
honestly, I wrote this from a male perspective, and from the experience of working on a cyperpunk fan game (someday it will come out, it will only give me 77 years), it's literally writing twice as much text, but if there will be a larger group of people who want a female version of Dr. will do XD

in fact, if you think about it, I can add the doctor, and they will just exchange from time to time in research work

and what is a harem, i don't know if it counts, there won't be more characters than ad, ash and ing, but if it counts as a harem, it will be a tag
  1. 3 tags is a minimum not a suggestion so you should already be dinged for that
  2. Tags refer to current content only but you can add a separate list for "Planned Tags" under the same /spoiler or a separate /spoiler
  3. Easiest 3rd tag is male or female protagonist SO who is currently narrating and or speaking as either the jailer/tester or captive/test subject and what gender are they? If the captives are sharing thoughts and/or experiences that would be female protagonist and possibly multiple protagonist if you have more than 1 captive.
  4. Just because you don't read the "Overview" doesn't mean others don't in fact some Overviews make a game so clearly good or bad that it can make or break the support for the dev.
  5. Adding a "Story" heading instead of editing "Overview" is just being "Passive Aggressive" and says "I might not be right but I'm not wrong". Just place the story under the Overview, you don't need to delete anything just cut and paste it in under BDSM.
  6. In case you haven't read it Game Uploading Rules [2019-06-25] to get less hassles about it next time, they also have a sample template which you can copy and use to guide your future posting "story".
I hope you can take these as the helpful criticism it was meant to be and not the crazy ravings of a troll.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Why do all the sentences in this game start with a small letter? :)
not too much content even for a teaser.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ResidentFour-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cloudymouse

cloudymouse

Cloudy Mouse
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2023
if anything, the new version will get an incomplete demo for patrons when the discord launches ...(later it will come out for the rest) but if anything, this can be changed