• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Resident Cheesel: Moushley [v1.3] [Edmango]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
Did you by chance open the .console.exe instead of the .exe?
surprisingly, no! i was ready to write a post about how stupid i was and everything, thinking that probably was it, so i went to open the normal .exe, making absolutely sure it wasn't console.exe...

...and it's still in debug mode.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
when i launch the game, it's in Debug mode, making it so that everything is covered in white squares. anyone know how to fix this?
I am also in debug mode with no weird rendering issues. This game uses the Forward+ godot renderer which uses Vulkan. Maybe your video drivers or your GPU is cursed? lol

EDMANGO

Apr 24, 2023
Hi, I made this game

when i launch the game, it's in Debug mode, making it so that everything is covered in white squares. anyone know how to fix this?
The debug mode issue is more because I was dumb and didn't export it as release build (it's literally just a tick box), I've pushed a bugfix version out on the itch page. But this white square bug is *VERY* new to me, could you post a screenshot of it or PM me what it looks like, because boy howdy does that sound SUPER weird and I'm imagining something is happening that's causing the tilemap to just break entirely.

I imagine that this isn't normal...
View attachment 3610439
You're right, it's not, you're the 4th or 5th person I've seen report this bug and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing it. I thought it was the main menu glitching out, but it's not the right color, nor is it in the right position to just be a bug with that. It can't be the Background Manager or the UI manager either because it's still a different color. It's almost like the viewport just crapped itself, but only in this room. I'm also not doing anything *different* here either so it's just weird. What kind of device do you have or are running the game on? And do you remember what you did just before this and entered the room, maybe something like spam click something, or open the menu during a level transition?

Either way, thanks for the memes y'all I just love Moushley and got hit with the brain worms to make something with her.

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
You're right, it's not, you're the 4th or 5th person I've seen report this bug and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing it. I thought it was the main menu glitching out, but it's not the right color, nor is it in the right position to just be a bug with that. It can't be the Background Manager or the UI manager either because it's still a different color. It's almost like the viewport just crapped itself, but only in this room. I'm also not doing anything *different* here either so it's just weird. What kind of device do you have or are running the game on? And do you remember what you did just before this and entered the room, maybe something like spam click something, or open the menu during a level transition?
I don't think I was doing anything odd and I am just using a laptop but seemingly no matter how I enter that room the left side is just an impenetrable black void.
Edit. I am going to try downloading and playing the Android version on my phone to see if that version works.
Edit 2. The APK version just immediately crashes after the first ingame cutscene ends

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
But this white square bug is *VERY* new to me, could you post a screenshot of it or PM me what it looks like, because boy howdy does that sound SUPER weird and I'm imagining something is happening that's causing the tilemap to just break entirely.
first off, it's great to hear from you! always nice when we have devs here who don't get mad at f95zone doing what it does

second off: i've included a screenshot below, showing what i mean. i can still interact with stuff, but they cover up a LOT of things

Reactions: Back

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Im too lazy to get the other endings, I only got the naked ending, wind ending, BORING ending, Cheeze ending... Fuck the cheese ending I spent 30 minutes trying to find the last cheese.

Fishface

Apr 28, 2017
Im too lazy to get the other endings, I only got the naked ending, wind ending, BORING ending, Cheeze ending... Fuck the cheese ending I spent 30 minutes trying to find the last cheese.
Where is the last cheese? Or the second one, I suppose.

Nevermind, found it. just need to read things instead of clicking through text I guess.

Last edited:

mooncake013

Aug 29, 2017
For those who want to find second cheese:

Collect the unlit torch from the right side of the second room
Embrace the statue
Use the torch on the statue
Examine the statue one last time

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes