Mod Requesting Anonbluna C+ VIP Packs

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
Does anybody have the new C+ VIP Packs from anonbluna? They were released like a week or so ago and it doesn't look like you can get a hold of them without Patreon walls. But before you suggest kemono.party, it is starting to become a very unreliable source for things like this. The people who post there don't seem to upload files anymore, it's just screenshots and text for most every post. So I resulted to asking all of you for help.

Last edited:

Shivasen

Jun 23, 2020
Does anybody have the new C+ VIP Packs from anonbluna? They were released like a week or so ago and it doesn't look like you can get a hold of them without Patreon walls. But before you suggest kemono.party, it is starting to become a very unreliable source for things like this. The people who post there don't seem to upload files anymore, it's just screenshots and text for most every post. So I resulted to asking all of you for help.
it's really impossible to reach his works with the new security protocol unless you pay for it

Memel0rd123

Jun 4, 2020

Here you go friend

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone have a recent pack? Example: The BoW/ToK gerudo Riju pack?

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021