Mod Requesting Anonbluna C+ VIP Packs

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
Does anybody have the new C+ VIP Packs from anonbluna? They were released like a week or so ago and it doesn't look like you can get a hold of them without Patreon walls. But before you suggest kemono.party, it is starting to become a very unreliable source for things like this. The people who post there don't seem to upload files anymore, it's just screenshots and text for most every post. So I resulted to asking all of you for help.

Last edited:

Shivasen

Jun 23, 2020
Does anybody have the new C+ VIP Packs from anonbluna? They were released like a week or so ago and it doesn't look like you can get a hold of them without Patreon walls. But before you suggest kemono.party, it is starting to become a very unreliable source for things like this. The people who post there don't seem to upload files anymore, it's just screenshots and text for most every post. So I resulted to asking all of you for help.
it's really impossible to reach his works with the new security protocol unless you pay for it

• Sad
Reactions: ShadyVampire

Memel0rd123

Jun 4, 2020

Here you go friend

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone have a recent pack? Example: The BoW/ToK gerudo Riju pack?

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021