[R>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 2D] Share Requesting a 2d Artist who will work with me

vevelion

May 2, 2022
Project:
2d Puzzle and animated NSFW games like on steam puzzle games. We will make puzzle stylized hentai or some nsfw game. This games sells to much on steam and we will make it too.

Developer:
I am the developer. I have professional skills on C# and Unity. i am also a web developer too.

Looking for:
I just want to one 2d artist. Who experinced and has works on high quality nsfw contents. Also if he/she knows how to animate it like 2 seconds short it will be more perfect.

Employment Type:
Whenever you free you can work. I will publish on itch, steam and other publishing platform. Then we will share the revenue monthly. It is simple agreement. The more attractive and high-quality your visual work looks, the more our game will sell.

Work commitment:
Short term, long term its all up to you i dont care for it.

Preferred method of contact:
I prefer to use Skype. I dont have discord.

Job Description:
As i mentioned on project title we will make games at starting puzzle stylized 2d hentai games. You (the artist) will make different poses and clothes for the girl. In example:
  1. First Stage our girl has fully dressed
  2. Second Stage our girl half dressed
  3. Third Stage our girl has only bra and underpants
  4. Final Stage/Fourth Stage our girl fully naked
  5. (optional) Final Stage a short animation will play.
NOTE: The more attractive and high-quality your visual work looks, the more our game will sell.

darksecret

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Hi, I can help you if you still looking but I can only talk using discord, you can add me there darkpilot96, I have experience with 2d NSFW artwork creation and bone animations

• Red Heart
Reactions: vevelion