Request: Non Adult Game Adult Mod

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Hey folks got a request here, i know people generally ask for mods of the adults games found on the site but i been trying for one full week now to find a way to download these mods, and i have so far requested on 5 forums without any answer or help.

Why i have not been able to download the mod?, it is simple, it's on steam workshop and since steam has hounded all workshop downloaders into non functionality(thanks gabe) well it's been pretty difficult i tried everything, heck i even used extensions+old websites to see if i had any luck but none so far

wich mod is that i want to play so much well you might find it silly, but it's this one

download4.jpg
It's called Thicc Elites
made by TwistedFlog(give him support if you want btw, he's been very helpful on discord and a very talented modder)

Now TwistedFlog has a nexusmod page for this mod but they are outdated by some months and no longer work on the newest version of Halo The Master Chief Collectionn or MCC
The latest version of this mod series are only found on steam so you probaly see why it's been difficult .

So i'm just going to cut to the chase and ask the question already.

Can anybody share the workshop mod files so that i may install them, any help would be greatly appreciated.
LINK TO THE FOLLOWING MODS

Once again any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for reading
PS:Sorry for my atrocious english

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

this work perfectly. you just need to be sure to follow the small step/tutorial thing at the bottom to be able to download it.

nexus also have sometime...easier than workshop of shit.