Others [REQUEST] Legend of Ouca -Academy Battle Heroine Assault ADV-

2foldtr8or

Aug 15, 2018
I have two different tools for RPG maker games, but this one is an exe file. Tested them both just in case, they don't work.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Legend of Ouca 1 and 2 aren't RPG Maker titles like the third and fourth entries in the series are: They're LiveMaker games (the live.dll is the telltale sign).

For people trying to translate or rip CG: I'd try running the game(s) through (needs Python) and see where that gets you in order to get to the contents of things developed with LiveMaker. That aside, someone could poke DreamSaviour (the dev of Translator++) and ask if they'll consider adding LiveMaker support someday.

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
I cant even start the game, it freezes at the opening screen in white. Im learning jp i could try to attempt totranslate it partially

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
I cant even start the game, it freezes at the opening screen in white. Im learning jp i could try to attempt totranslate it partially
I might've had this problem, I think the solution is to change your computers language to Japanese? Been a while, but I'm pretty sure that's how I got it to work

2foldtr8or

Aug 15, 2018
I believe you need a locale emulator or something like that to make your computer Japanese when you play the game. Sorry about that.
Just found out someone already ripped the game's assets so we're good on that.

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Alguien consiguio traducirlo?
yo quisiera, se suficiente japones como para hacer una traduccion decente (no perfecta, pero muchisimo mejor que una machine)

el problema es que no se suficiente programacion como para hacerlo, no es que haya un archivo "dialogos" donde simplemente cambie el texto en japones a uno en ingles o español :c

En julio quiero aprender a alterar los juegos para hacer traducciones (deberia haber algun tutorial sencillo por ahi, ojala)