• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Request a small-tits tag

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
F95Zone has a `big-tits` tag, which seems to be redundant since it seems like 90% of the content would classify as big tits. However, when you see a tag like that, you would expect the opposite tag to also exist. So whether you want to call it `small-tits` or `small-breasts` I don't really care. I'm over "big" and prefer normal or smaller sized breasts.

Such a tag would be useful to find the content I like, and would make recommendation requests like or https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-small-medium-tits-and-content.31485/ easier to self-service.

I personally don't have the time to build content, and I don't really have a problem with devs who like women with bouncy balls on their chest. I just want to be able to zero in on what I like. The presence of the tag might also clue in devs that there is a market for something other than E-H cup women.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
  1. This is the wrong place to request tags.
  2. All tag suggestions are currently being rejected.
  3. I prefer breasts on the smaller side myself but i think the last thing we need is more subjective tags to get wrong or disagree on. People have a hard enough time agreeing on what counts as "big tits," i can't imagine how bad it would be for "small tits." Also, it's foolish to compare relative breast sizes in fiction (such as games) to real life. Games almost never come close to realistic proportions.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I agree that there could be 'big tits' and 'small tits' tags.
Maybe also 'flat chest' and 'giga boobs'. 'Normal' isn't necessary.

But in the end someone has to decide if they count as big or small. And that person's judgment may be different from others.
Deciding it with cup sizes doesn't help, because it also has to be estimated by a person.

Besides I am not sure if such tags would help. :unsure: If there are big boobs, it gets the big boobs tag (even if it's only a single side character), the same would happen with small boobs.

Until the tag system distinguishes how strongly a tag is represented, (too) many gradings will only clutter up the displayed tags.
There are already plenty of games that have several lines of tags, filled with all kinds of tags no matter how small their part is. :cautious:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I get that. I just want to find games where people don't look like they have balloons strapped to their chest. Tags help people find things. It's unfortunate that they aren't being allowed to be extended.
I understand, i hate the whole watermelon boobs myself. Just use the alpha version of the "Latest Updates" feature and exclude "big tits."

Edit: Also, you can start a thread in the Recommendations & Identification subforum to get help making a list of games with small tits. Obviously not ideal but perhaps better than nothing?

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Actual count on the Last Updates page: 24 of 30 DL`s with Big Tits Tag, of the 6 without 2 are furry, one gay and one loli....
that´s kind of standard.
Of course the one or the other "Big tagged" has also the one or the other LI with small tits, but to find out you have to look at all the previews or play the game.....