Will it be translated?

• yes

Votes: 603 82.2%
  • no

Votes: 131 17.8%

• Total voters

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
This is my MTL of the game. May still have errors. Stopping for now since I dont want to keep on changing my computer settings for one game. Its only the xp3 file that has the scenario files.
is this for the latest version? 1.05 is the latest i think.

edit: you probably translated version 1.04a there are 2 scenes missing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: doggbound

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
is this for the latest version? 1.05 is the latest i think.

edit: you probably translated version 1.04a there are 2 scenes missing.
It is version 1.04a. Didn't have the last version. Also if anyone wants to try and translate the latest, I used Dreamsaviors Translator to translate mine. Before one of the latest updates for the translator it was impossible to translate this game but it now works. You'll need KrkrExtract also.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
It is version 1.04a. Didn't have the last version. Also if anyone wants to try and translate the latest, I used Dreamsaviors Translator to translate mine. Before one of the latest updates for the translator it was impossible to translate this game but it now works. You'll need KrkrExtract also.
if you need the untranslated 1.05 version (xp3 only)

Reactions: doggbound

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Krkextract is not working for me. Good news is that it seems Mtool might be able to translate it. Bad news is that Mtool has serious trouble while trying to load the files. It puts some of my CPU cores to 100% and takes minutes to load individual files and then hangs on the last few. Can someone upload the unpacked 1.05 xp3?

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Krkextract is not working for me. Good news is that it seems Mtool might be able to translate it. Bad news is that Mtool has serious trouble while trying to load the files. It puts some of my CPU cores to 100% and takes minutes to load individual files and then hangs on the last few. Can someone upload the unpacked 1.05 xp3?
Have you tried GarBro?