RPGM [REQ] Lady Knight Rifina [hukidamari]

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I'm a bit confused. So who's working or no longer working on this?
Rorath wrote (https://f95zone.to/threads/req-lady-knight-rifina-hukidamari.24198/post-3384652) that he finished a MTL already but I don't see it uploaded anywhere.
I also don't see anything on ULMF.

Should I make a MTL while we wait?

What is even the latest version of the game?
(Latest I found so far is v2.01)
If I remember right, they hurt their back and was unable to sit down and work. Might be on the same page.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If I remember right, they hurt their back and was unable to sit down and work. Might be on the same page.
But that's from May 4, 2020. Over a year ago.

Edit: I guess I'll work on a full MTL for v2.01 so we at least have "something" here.
Edit2: I'm getting more efficient at these. Almost done, just some stubborn scripts left.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete use this translation instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/req-lady-knight-rifina-hukidamari.24198/post-11812640

Here's a full MTL of Lady Knight Rifina v2.01.
You can find a .txt to a mega download of the correct version on the last page of the ULMF thread.
( )

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
You can find a .txt to a mega download of the correct version on the last page of the ULMF thread.
( )

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
Good job

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
( )

Installation:

thank you saviour

w wise

Sep 8, 2020
( )

Installation:

Umm.. I have followed the instrution, but the game still cannot be openned. which rouhghly the steps is:
1. Set lokale Sistem to " Japanese(Japan) " from control panel.
2. download the game and another, extract the game.
3. extract and run " RPG Maker Decrypter.exe ", click "open file " and choose " Game.rgss3a ".
4. Select tools, choose " extract all files".
5. copy or move newly created folders inside "Extract" folder to game folder.
6. run the game.

is there or what am i miss, i have try move "Game.rgss3a" before run the apps but still same.
(sorry, have no confidence in my tranlating skill, if there something's wrong please have mercy) (ToT)ゞ

Reactions: Magazif

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Umm.. I have followed the instrution, but the game still cannot be openned. which rouhghly the steps is:
1. Set lokale Sistem to " Japanese(Japan) " from control panel.
2. download the game and another, extract the game.
3. extract and run " RPG Maker Decrypter.exe ", click "open file " and choose " Game.rgss3a ".
4. Select tools, choose " extract all files".
5. copy or move newly created folders inside "Extract" folder to game folder.
6. run the game.

is there or what am i miss, i have try move "Game.rgss3a" before run the apps but still same.
(sorry, have no confidence in my tranlating skill, if there something's wrong please have mercy) (ToT)ゞ
That sounds odd.
You're really just supposed to decrypt the "Game.rgss3a" put the newly created stuff in the game folder and then delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Where did you get the game? Does the game even start normally before you do the decrypting?

this is how the not yet translated result is supposed to look like:
result.jpg

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
( )

Installation:

Hey, I have version 2.02 if you want it, readme states it's just bugfixes BUT - Bottom of this post states there's a new hidden boss or something.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey, I have version 2.02 if you want it, readme states it's just bugfixes BUT - Bottom of this post states there's a new hidden boss or something.
Sadly importing never really worked properly in translator++ so to avoid issues I would have to completely redo the MTL for that update.
Could you check somehow if there was a substantial change that warrants it?
(Does that boss exist and does it actually have new cg?)

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Sadly importing never really worked properly in translator++ so to avoid issues I would have to completely redo the MTL for that update.
Could you check somehow if there was a substantial change that warrants it?
(Does that boss exist and does it actually have new cg?)
Ah didn't realize it'd need to be done from scratch, I don't really know tbf & haven't played the game so can't vouch for it, in future if you're doing a game shoot me a message & I'll see if I can get you the latest version if ya want.