Others [REQ]HUSTLE TIME

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Seems interesting. Any links to the game so I can take a look at the game engine and see if it's something I know how to translate?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's a KiriKiri game I think as there's .xp3 files in the , both are on .

Reactions: Silentce

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
i dont mind translating this but i need a bit of help you can say ^^

so i unpacked the xp3 files whit KrkrExtract then translated it whit Translater++ injected the translation but then i hit the problem the game seems to keeps using the old xp3 files instead of the unzipped files and if i delete the xp3 file it just doesnt do anything anymore

if sombody can help me past this point i can do a manual translation for the menus and stuf ( i can complete it around 1-2 days ^^ )

Krasteris

Aug 23, 2017
i dont mind translating this but i need a bit of help you can say ^^

so i unpacked the xp3 files whit KrkrExtract then translated it whit Translater++ injected the translation but then i hit the problem the game seems to keeps using the old xp3 files instead of the unzipped files and if i delete the xp3 file it just doesnt do anything anymore

if sombody can help me past this point i can do a manual translation for the menus and stuf ( i can complete it around 1-2 days ^^ )
Faced the same problem.
I used a third-party launcher to solve it. It calmly picks up the unpacked / data
For the patch, you still need to pack in .xp3, but I was lucky just recently to find a working xp3 file packer. So I used it and at least it works in this game.

The only nuance. Translation via Translator ++ in this game breaks something in files by 20-30%, and a decent amount of manual editing is required after.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Faced the same problem.
I used a third-party launcher to solve it. It calmly picks up the unpacked / data
For the patch, you still need to pack in .xp3, but I was lucky just recently to find a working xp3 file packer. So I used it and at least it works in this game.

The only nuance. Translation via Translator ++ in this game breaks something in files by 20-30%, and a decent amount of manual editing is required after.
not gonna lie i kinda forgot about this one haha ^^

i look into it when i am bored ^^

ps thank you :D

Reactions: Krasteris

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Oooo using the exe file realy makes it work nice job :D

the only problem is i cant use the software whit it
it keeps giving me the error that it is not a kirikiri game
and i cant seem to repack the game

Krasteris

Aug 23, 2017
Oooo using the exe file realy makes it work nice job :D

the only problem is i cant use the software whit it
it keeps giving me the error that it is not a kirikiri game
and i cant seem to repack the game
Oh sorry, I didn't elaborate a bit. To unpack the game, I used KrkrExtract just like you did. To pack in xp3, I just threw the patch_1 folder to "Xp3Pack.exe".

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Oh sorry, I didn't elaborate a bit. To unpack the game, I used KrkrExtract just like you did. To pack in xp3, I just threw the patch_1 folder to "Xp3Pack.exe".
i just sorted evrything the normal game and the dlc together and deleted the xp3 files
( i prety mutch only have the exe file and the data file in a folder and the game stil works i will start translating the menus whit that. if you need the files just ask will post them later anyway ^^ )

if you whant to do the menus just tell me :p

Reactions: Krasteris

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
i can also do the imag files not sure what you whant to do ? i just pick whats left ^^

( update i am no longer translating any games ^^ sorry )

Last edited: