• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed [Req] Flower Witch [2.3] [misinkoujou]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Quick question.
I played this game before and re-started it since now in english. I remember beating the octopus pirate boss and after that a path that is been blocked by the octopus tentacles shoud open. But this time i beat the boss and and the tentacles didnt disapear. Im missing something?

Reactions: GallerieDuIb

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Quick question.
I played this game before and re-started it since now in english. I remember beating the octopus pirate boss and after that a path that is been blocked by the octopus tentacles shoud open. But this time i beat the boss and and the tentacles didnt disapear. Im missing something?
Go back home & she'll be there somewhere for you to talk to.

Mar 1, 2020
How to Get Ending No. 21?
21 CG is the one with Secret boss I think, shown if you have a save-crystal-fragment-looking item from beating the secret boss

Heres my savefile in the secret part of Lily cave before the secret boss. Bottom-left is the way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MadMask

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, here is a little question I have for you, I am unable to load a new save, like, I download your save, I try to install them, and I put the data.bin in the games folder, but nothing hapen, still my old save.
even reinstalling the game just load back my save, and not a new one... Help T_T ?

Mar 1, 2020
Ok, here is a little question I have for you, I am unable to load a new save, like, I download your save, I try to install them, and I put the data.bin in the games folder, but nothing hapen, still my old save.
even reinstalling the game just load back my save, and not a new one... Help T_T ?
Saves for Flower Witch are somewhere like C:\Users\~CurrentUser~\AppData\Local\flowerwitch

...for me on Windows 7 at least

Reactions: MadMask

beety223

Oct 30, 2020
Guys I cant seem to get it to run, the game keeps giving me a "code error" and forces me to close the game. I'm pretty sure the error is from my pc but can anyone help me fix it? I'm pasting the error report below.
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object chrctrl:

Error reading byte.
at gml_Object_chrctrl_Create_0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote