Ьщг

May 24, 2019
In (I suppose it's also available here on F95), the premise is similar but the physics is more, so to say, reliable

Hezcat

Jun 20, 2017
There is no level of psycho in existence in which there are a glut of women with tight bodies and enormous tits who have to pay for random male affection.
Tbf if we consider this is in japan in which males are either herbivores or work themselves to death also wanna who are the main customers of Host Clubs? either rich wives or women working as hostesses in hostess clubs(or similar jobs). So yeah women paying for male affection isn't rare as you think.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Tbf if we consider this is in japan in which males are either herbivores or work themselves to death also wanna who are the main customers of Host Clubs? either rich wives or women working as hostesses in hostess clubs(or similar jobs). So yeah women paying for male affection isn't rare as you think.
That still doesn't track. At all.

markosten

May 22, 2018
I like the setting but from the pictures it looks like the dev is interested in exactly one body type....

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
That still doesn't track. At all.
I mean, reality speaks different, this is an actual business that exists. Aside from the host club a guy can, after a long interview period, sign up to be a boyfriend for hire. Often girls will hire a hot boyfriend to show off to friends and family. Never underestimate female hypergamy and the appeal of having an attractive, charming, and successful boyfriend to show off and make them feel loved is often too much for Japanese women to resist. Japan is largely filled with a bunch of beta males, and so while there are no shortage of men in Japan who would happily settle down with a woman, most women are not interested in such guys and would rather pay money for the boyfriend they want.

Last edited:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
this is an actual business that exists.
Soup kitchens are actual business that exist. Know who doesn't use them? Billionaires. Know why? They don't need to.

I never said there was no such thing as gigolos. I said that they're not running a client list of young tight-bodied women with huge tits and no noticeable physical flaws. My point is that even in japan it's not difficult for women like that to find men.

the appeal of having an attractive, charming, and successful boyfriend
"Successful." Because nothing screams "success" to a girl's family like a dude who works at rent-a-boy.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
wouldnt it be obvious that they'd lie about that part ? use your brain bro
And what like would they tell them, exactly? When you're that wealthy, and you have a family with those kind of expectations, the family isn't going to be satisfied with anything less than someone who's extremely important. So what exactly are you going to say "he's the CEO of rando-corp?" Then the family either immediately inquirers about rando-corp if it's a made-up company, or they call bullshit if it's a known company because that kind of information is public knowledge.

There's no scenario in which this makes any sense. It's laughable that you're trying to make it so.

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
And what like would they tell them, exactly? When you're that wealthy, and you have a family with those kind of expectations, the family isn't going to be satisfied with anything less than someone who's extremely important. So what exactly are you going to say "he's the CEO of rando-corp?" Then the family either immediately inquirers about rando-corp if it's a made-up company, or they call bullshit if it's a known company because that kind of information is public knowledge.

There's no scenario in which this makes any sense. It's laughable that you're trying to make it so.
yes, in that entirely made up and specific scenario, you have your point. Reality would prove you wrong bro, those rich women still get lonely and want to feel loved and they could easily make up a story about the rent-a-boyfriend being from a well-off family or that he's a small-time actor of some kind cause that's technically what they are. or they could just not meet her parents at all. or maybe it's not some super wealthy woman that has to be with a ceo of some sort. she could just be part of a company but have a higher end position. you made up a hyper specific scenario where the parents care about who their hyper rich daughter is having sex with when there could easily be the opposite situation where they dont give a shit as long as they get a grandchild of some kind. nobility and shit dont exist anymore bro

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
yes, in that entirely made up and specific scenario, you have your point.
That's literally the scenario that you proposed. That she's going to lie about who rent-a-boy is. That was your idea.

Reality would prove you wrong bro, those rich women still get lonely and want to feel loved
A rich, young, beautiful woman who looks like that does not have to pay for companionship. If they want a deep, loving relationship; they're probably smart enough not to hire a prostidude. If they're looking for a man to show them a good time, they wouldn't have to try hard.

and they could easily make up a story about the rent-a-boyfriend being from a well-off family or that he's a small-time actor of some kind cause that's technically what they are.
I think you're confusing "reality" with "three's company." A rich Japanese woman coming from a rich Japanese family that expects her to bring home someone of note isn't going to get over by bringing home some shlub and saying "he's important, trust me, definitely don't look him up."

or they could just not meet her parents at all. or maybe it's not some super wealthy woman that has to be with a ceo of some sort. she could just be part of a company but have a higher end position. you made up a hyper specific scenario where the parents care about who their hyper rich daughter is having sex with
I certainly did not. Chaos created that scenario. That was the scenario you were responding to.

Crazy idea: read what you're responding to, then tell people to use their brains. Or, you know, just stop doing that.