Tool - RenPy Translation tool

1. 5.00 star(s)

xelion

Essential tool, for non-English speakers.

A very powerful tool, which takes the text to translate, and this can be done on several sites, or google to translate.

Also, it can be combined with another tool that is in this forum, to get a text to translate without API.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ktemanuel

Super useful and easy to use app, it costs the first thing but then you realize that it is something easy. To highlight Vadqv01d_08 that he is always helping everyone when they ask for help to use the app.
    without words excellent app
  3. 5.00 star(s)

yojimbosl

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) прога класс!!! не знаю что еще написать, но побольше бы таких людей как ты, которые делают жизнь проще:) для рпг макера есть авто переводчик для RenPy тоже теперь есть, осталось для unity придумать и жизнь заиграет новыми красками:KEK:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

revoluta

It's very 좋음
    and fast feedback

With this, my translation speed has increased and more works can be distributed to my home country. However, the translation rate of Yandex translator is serious in my native language, so I do not use translator