BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
At least it's not just me who is feeling confused by two tags that don't typically make sense together.
I say "typically" because, matter of opinion on what counts generally creates arguments.

Reactions: notajetfighter

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019
This game looks so good. Then you realize they have abandoned it. The blocking is shit. The hit detection is shit. It is a mess. I would have loved it if it wasn't so broken.

• Haha
Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RendingSky-1.1Nude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RendingSky-1.1Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
At least it's not just me who is feeling confused by two tags that don't typically make sense together.
I say "typically" because, matter of opinion on what counts generally creates arguments.
lol I played like 1 minute of it and thought I remembered a rape scene at the start so I chucked it on there, I don't think it even shows it, but the female MC s getting raped at the start and then she cleaves his head off with a bit of wood

Also the first boss might have been getting a BJ when I encountered him, but even that doesn't really show anything, they was doing something judging by the moaning, just there's nothing explicit unfortunately

I'm not arguing, you guys can argue, I couldn't care less :)

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Didn't try the game (yet), but the artwork at the top of this thread looks fantastic! I recommend adding the tag "3DCG", though.