Daz Rendering multiple scenes in succession?

Jul 20, 2020
Hi all, I'm starting my project and was wondering if there's a way to render numerous scenes in succession.

Each scene I've done a test on had been around 10-13 minutes for a full 1440 render. So if I can set a series of scenes, and let them render while im sleeping, it'd help work flow. Sho basically is like too finish a few dozen scenes, then just hit render and walk away. Essentially batch rendering.

Also, in terms of resolution, does everyone just do 1080? Is there a reason to go higher?

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/batch-renderer-for-daz-studio.8190/

You can use that to render multiple renders in a batch, just remember to use cameras and not the default viewport or they won't work.

As for resolution that's going to be personal preference. I personally render at 4K for a certain number of iterations and then downsize to 1080, I end up rendering for the same amount of time as a full 1080 and I can personally see an improvement in quality. Others will swear they can't see the difference so really it's up to you.

Jul 20, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/batch-renderer-for-daz-studio.8190/

You can use that to render multiple renders in a batch, just remember to use cameras and not the default viewport or they won't work.

As for resolution that's going to be personal preference. I personally render at 4K for a certain number of iterations and then downsize to 1080, I end up rendering for the same amount of time as a full 1080 and I can personally see an improvement in quality. Others will swear they can't see the difference so really it's up to you.
Awesome, thanks for the response!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

This is the mod I use when I have a bunch to render at a time. I run it before before and it goes through all of them. I usually do about 25 in a few hours. Haven't tested for a full 16 hours yet, haven't needed to. Really easy to set up too. Just like the other mod, make sure to use a camera for shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.