[S> Other] [S>Proofreader] Share Render runner available Daz (Iray and 3Delight) Octane upon request

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So I find myself with more free time lately as Ptolemy decided to go in his own direction and cut costs a few months ago and Lexi having a very fluid schedule. Looking for new or ongoing games to help out on rendering. You might ask why a game may need a renderer and that's a good question. Simply Rendering tends to take the most time out of anything on a game and if you are looking to keep up your render count per release it's best to have a poser or two get the scenes looking right and then hand them off to someone else to worry about the rendering. This was part of the secret of how Ptolemy could make 3 games at a time. I can help make a work pipeline for ease of getting things together for a team. I also check each render and make adjustments as needed in Daz to fix and prevent clipping in the final render. Why Do I charge for this? Quite simple it takes time to check each one as well as any fixes and possibly re-rendering. also to recover the cost of electricity and general wear on my Computer. Any profit made goes to computer upgrades to allow me to provide the best service I can as in the future I would like to help more creators.

Skills:
- 3 Years of experience using Daz and Iray for rendering. Can use octane as long as proper materials are provided.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: gamersglory#1984 or PM me Here

Employment Type & Rates:
- revenue share

Availability:
- Full-time and part-time

Work Samples:
- Rendered for: Dreaming of Dana, Intimate Relations, Alexandra, Life with Mary, Haily's Story. I Still work on Lexi with Chatterbox

Additional comments:
- I tend to work on projects with a good story,

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Lust & Passion was supposed to hire someone to help with the rendering for "A Wife and Mother". Have you been in contact with them at all? I don't think they are very active on these forums.

Reactions: Billonthewall

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've been curious about outsourcing rendering somewhere down the line maybe. I assume that means a developer would have to provide you with the correct assets? Also, could you give an example walkthrough of the workflow from talking with the dev to completing the particular work order?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I've been curious about outsourcing rendering somewhere down the line maybe. I assume that means a developer would have to provide you with the correct assets? Also, could you give an example walkthrough of the workflow from talking with the dev to completing the particular work order?
Yes, there's a simple process to copy over assets needed. My workflow has varied based on who I work with. For Ptolemy, he would send batches of 20 .duf's (If using Octane .ocs and .orbx files) to render and I would send him the finished ones when they were done. He wanted them rendered in 4K so a batch of 20 would take a day or two. 1920x1080 is a lot faster. I load each one and check for collisions of body parts and clothes and make adjustments as needed before running them. Finished renders I'll put in gdrive or Mega and message the dev with the link. Can also do a syncing folder.

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi gamersglory - Just to confirm - do you just do minor touch-ups and the physical rendering (i.e. taking the GPU workload) ? Or are you also offering full art services (e.g. creating a scene from scratch...lighting, posing, etc.)?

fzonedout -Thanks for tagging to let us know.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Having a dedicated renderer means not having to take shortcuts to speed up your renders and help meet your goals of 500 to 100 or more renders per update.