Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I get the same error, but while doing jobs in the restaurant

Reactions: marc90

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
get the same bug when working in the nightclub at try to do the drinking game, when i visit the blonde friend of mine the 2nd time also

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Did the people getting the "unexpected token illegal" message start a fresh game or load a save from a previous version?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
at first i got it while trying to load an old save. didnt work at all. so i deleted the game completed.. reinstalled it.. and tried a clean "new game". still every 2nd dialogue leads do the "illegal" error

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Yeah. Just downloaded for the first time, tried to play and got pretty much all those errors. The one getting the tip working in the club, getting the textbook and the blonde friend. Seems pretty much broken.
Not much content either from seeing the pictures folder. I will wait on this one.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
yeah,.. i mean 1.13 was far from perfect,.. but at least i myself ran only inot 1 big bug.. the blakscreen after the sewer scene...but you could circumvent it by looking at the collected pictures.. but those illegal errors that pop up everywhere kinda ruind it.. i hope for a quick hotfix so its playable again :)

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

H-content
-Bookstore scene(Harass/Blow job).
-Totur scene(Tit job).
-Hospital scene(Harass).
-Eric scene(Hand job/Cos sex).
-Club scene(Bunny Harass/Drunk sex).
-Park kid scene(Blow job).
-Church scene(Nun Foot job).
-Maid scene(Maid Hand job).
-Shortcut scene(rape).
That's not a lot of content.

Reactions: Yannnto2555

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Seems still buggy. I got the ILLEGAL message if i find the photo at my friends house and it seems i cant visit my jeanna anymore to talk to her.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote