• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Remain Pure main characters preview

Aetheras

Jan 17, 2023
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread! Here I'll be sharing pictures and some descriptions of the main cast for my upcoming game, Remain Pure. If you want to know what Remain Pure is and is all about, I have a post in the introduction page that you can read (I'd link to it but I'm not supposed to post links until I have three posts, this is the second). In case you don't want to bother looking up a separate post, here's a quick summary of what I've posted about it: You play as Nathan, the protagonist, who's a trap in a world where only girls can use magic, and all of them have dicks! He has his own personality formed from his past experiences and isn't a self-insert mc, though those are fun sometimes too! With that out of the way, I'll introduce the main characters, starting with Nathan.

Nat preview.png

This is Nathan, or as he goes by after the prologue, Nat!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He may look harmless, but he's deadly even without his magic. He was trained from a young age to fight and kill and he's good at both, though he doesn't particularly like fighting and hates killing.

He's very kind and thoughtful, despite his previous occupation. While he's normally hard to make angry, he's very quick to respond to serious threats with equal intensity. He's very easily embarrassed by compliments and becomes flustered whenever sex is brought up, sometimes even stuttering and tripping over his words.

Training.
Protecting the weak.

Dislikes:
Sex (both because of his past and because of plot reasons).
The world he's stuck in (because of its laws).
Wearing girls clothes.

Alice preview.png

This is Alice, the demon lords daughter and a succubus. She's exactly what you'd expect from a succubus; she has no sense of shame and isn't afraid to use her body to get what she wants.
She is very good at using her succubus magic to influence others, though she prefers not to unless there's no other option. She may seem like an overly friendly succubus who only thinks about sex, but she's very intelligent.

Talking about sex.
Sarah.

Dislikes:
Conflict.
Rape.
People who abandon their friends.

Runa preview.png

The demon lord herself and Alice's mother, Runa. She's the most powerful demon alive and thought to be the strongest succubus to ever live. Like her daughter, she has no sense of modesty and will gladly use her body to get what she wants. Unlike Alice, she doesn't seem to be obsessed with sex and talk of sex, possibly because she's been alive for so long she's lost interest in having sex simply for pleasure.
She enjoys teasing Nathan, though he has no idea if she's just teasing him or if she means what she says when she's being seductive because she switches modes so suddenly.

Nathan.
Peace.

Dislikes:
War.
Rape.
People who abuse their power.

Rachel preview.png

Meet Rachel, the daughter of the dragon queen and descendant of Bahamut, the strongest dragon to ever live. She's extremely lazy, only putting in the minimum effort no matter what she's doing.
She's not easily upset, but she takes threats very seriously if she believes the person making them will go through with them.

Sleeping.
Things that don't bore her.

Dislikes:
Things that bore her.
Being woken up.
Maria.

Sarah preview.png

This is Sarah. As you can probably tell, she's an angel. She believes that the most important thing for a person is to be virtuous. She's firm in her beliefs, sometimes to a fault; if she thinks something is wrong, she won't hesitate to rebuke what was said or intervene to stop whatever is happening.
She's extremely stubborn, refusing to change her mind once it's made up unless she's given proof that's impossible to argue against.

Alice.
People who protect the weak.

Dislikes:
People who have killed outside of self-defense.
Nathan.
People who go against her beliefs.

emi preview.png

This is Emi, Nathan's sister. She and Nathan have lived together as long as either can remember. She loves her brother deeply and would do anything for him, though she tends to go too far with her affection, often making him uncomfortable.
She's a very talented mage who tries her best to use her magic to help others and hates fighting.

Helping others.
Sweets.

Dislikes:
People who hurt Nathan.
Abandoning people in need.
Spicy food.

Miyu preview.png

Finally we have Miyu, the daughter of the chieftain of the beastgirls. She's very tall and very intimidating. As a beastgirl, she's far stronger physically then most races could ever hope to be. She believes might makes right and loves to fight. She won't hesitate to demand a fight from anybody she deems strong.
Though she values strength above all else she's not cruel; while she does use her strength to get her way if she thinks she needs to, she dislikes fighting people weaker than her as she believes that just as it's the duty of the weak to follow the strong, it's the duty of the strong to protect the weak who follow them.

Training.
Her tribe.

Dislikes:
Fighting people weaker than her.
People who abuse those weaker than them.
Resting.

That's it for the main characters/love interests (though I'm still undecided if Emi will be a romance option). Also if anybody could let me know, do I need three posts without links or can I put links on my third post? If I can put links on my third post, I'll probably just release the game as my third post, if not I'll do one more post with info about the world itself and how it works, as well as a loose overview of the early plot.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Taureum