VN Ren'Py Abandoned Reluctant Heroes [My Hero Academia parody] Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chickenscratchgames

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
This actually looks really nice you managed to match the art style really well, hope to see options to certain scenes with certain costumes rather the just naked like in other games

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
This actually looks really nice you managed to match the art style really well, hope to see options to certain scenes with certain costumes rather the just naked like in other games
Different outfits in scenes you say... That's a lot of work. Maybe as a bonus.

Maku45

Jan 18, 2020
wait i have a question will deku also be able to romance ochako since that makes sense

Animee

May 24, 2019
I dont like Ochaco... for Deku i would like midnight, rumi and momo... but yea.. it would make sense i guess

Maku45

Jan 18, 2020
I dont like Ochaco... for Deku i would like midnight, rumi and momo... but yea.. it would make sense i guess
i dont know for other people but ochako biased isnt something the i find idk for me should affect a game since i feel like being biased isnt fair and yeah it would make sense

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Looks great buuuuttt... any chance of seeing Himiko Toga join the proceedings. :devilish:

Animee

May 24, 2019
i dont know for other people but ochako biased isnt something the i find idk for me should affect a game since i feel like being biased isnt fair and yeah it would make sense
idk dude, im kinda into mha fanfictions, the first ones i did read in that fandom where fanfictions where ochaco cheated on deku with bakugo, since i did first read that i dont like her xDDD

chickenscratchgames

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
I don’t really ship characters so I really like it when the player can fuck anyone and your not stuck missing out on certain girls because of shipping.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote