Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Game is crashing so many times for me :
Fail to load img/.../Arianna_15_Inq2cum1.png
Freeze when talking to inkeeper after orgy
Shit, this is a missing portrait file. If you change the costume it should work. E.g. you can equip the thief-outfit. I will take a look and try to fix it asap.

EDIT: here is the missing file. I hope it works if you copy it to the picture-folder of the game :)

Last edited:

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Shit, this is a missing portrait file. If you change the costume it should work. E.g. you can equip the thief-outfit. I will take a look and try to fix it asap.

EDIT: here is the missing file. I hope it works if you copy it to the picture-folder of the game :)
Thanks a lot :)

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
When the music is playing you have to touch the screen one or several times. Most likely at the border/edge of the display! Then it should start.

I asked other devs and nobody really knows why it is that way. This only happens with RPG Maker MZ games :-(
Thanks for your quick answer, I'll try it ☺

Galford1

Jun 26, 2018
Is there some kind of new game plus Or a way to cheat your perversion up? Right at the beginning you need 100 and 350 and I start with 0. I tried using a save editor, but it didnt stick.

Reactions: spam bot

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is there some kind of new game plus Or a way to cheat your perversion up? Right at the beginning you need 100 and 350 and I start with 0. I tried using a save editor, but it didnt stick.
No, this doesn't work. This perversion requirement of 100 and 350 leads to much confusion and complains. A reworked starting experience is already in the making because of this issue.

PleaseTryAgain

Jan 27, 2023
I know this might sound silly, but could someone please add the "rpg" tag to this (I know it already has the "RPGM" tag for the engine, but still...)?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
There appears to be a softlock if you equip the "Naked" item on Ariana right at the start of the game in the prison cell, the dialogue box where she says she won't walk around naked just keeps repeating over and over.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I quite like this game. It's humourous, has references to other games like WoW and so on. It needs more well-written dialogue and story and this can become quite the classic.

Reactions: Doianu Games

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Waaaait, last changelog... Does the game have pregnancy content?! 0_0

...is it ending only, or- ??

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Waaaait, last changelog... Does the game have pregnancy content?! 0_0

...is it ending only, or- ??
People asked for it, so we added pregnancy-options for the latest quest. It's like 3 animated scenes and 2 drawings now that show a pregnant Ariana, if you want.

There appears to be a softlock if you equip the "Naked" item on Ariana right at the start of the game in the prison cell, the dialogue box where she says she won't walk around naked just keeps repeating over and over.
Thanks for reporting. Actually I thought we already fixed this :( I will take a look now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bro111

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
No, this doesn't work. This perversion requirement of 100 and 350 leads to much confusion and complains. A reworked starting experience is already in the making because of this issue.
While you are at it, i think you also should fix trickers. I tried newest non-patrion version today and this bugs are still there.
When picking item like thief clothers it shoud disaper now you can pick them indefinatedly, also scene trickers like bukake in eavening, plays same scene when entering again. Is this meant or bug.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This game sounds awesome, with lots of potential. Just... Tell me it's not like Alvein or others game that update once a year, IF you are lucky. Please.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
This game sounds awesome, with lots of potential. Just... Tell me it's not like Alvein or others game that update once a year, IF you are lucky. Please.
Thanks. We are currently at a 1 to 1 1/2 month update cycle for the free version. Patron version gets updated every 1-2 weeks.

While you are at it, i think you also should fix trickers. I tried newest non-patrion version today and this bugs are still there.
When picking item like thief clothers it shoud disaper now you can pick them indefinatedly, also scene trickers like bukake in eavening, plays same scene when entering again. Is this meant or bug.
Ok, the bug with the thief outfit is fixed and Ariana should also have the right naked-sprite at the game start now. The loop if you equip "naked" at the start is gone now too (actually this bug happens when you un-equip naked first and then re-equip it. There was a loop because if the perversion is not high enough to walk around naked you automatically re-equip the old costume).

These bugs should finally be gone with the next upload (can't re-upload on every host right now. Will take a few days :)

Reactions: bro111 and Exsa

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Thanks. We are currently at a 1 to 1 1/2 month update cycle for the free version. Patron version gets updated every 1-2 weeks.

Ok, the bug with the thief outfit is fixed and Ariana should also have the right naked-sprite at the game start now. The loop if you equip "naked" at the start is gone now too (actually this bug happens when you un-equip naked first and then re-equip it. There was a loop because if the perversion is not high enough to walk around naked you automatically re-equip the old costume).

These bugs should finally be gone with the next upload (can't re-upload on every host right now. Will take a few days :)
Oh, a participating developer that interacts with their fandom. This is getting better. And thanks for the information.
1706094157904.png

Reactions: Ashbringer17

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please I don't know why, but when I tried to load my save, the game crashed and then, my save file just desapeared, please help, I don't want to do it all again

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
People asked for it, so we added pregnancy-options for the latest quest. It's like 3 animated scenes and 2 drawings now that show a pregnant Ariana, if you want.
Awesome!!
I totally will hope to see more of this in future updates. The level of development of art and animation in this game is amazing and it could be really great to see at least a simple pregnancy mechanic here one day ^_^

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
how to get wine from kitchen
At the north wall of the kitchen is another door that leads to the wine cellar. In the upper right corner of the wine cellar is a barrel with some tendrils. This will trigger the next scene and give you the wine.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes