Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Was the insipration for this game Third Crisis by chance? It feels very similar (in all the right ways) as far as plot and protagonist.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I did the cellar wine tentacle scene but it won't let me do anything with teh wine
I just tested it because I read about issues with the wine cellar several times now.

If you go back upstairs to the orgy hall a new event should trigger. Guests from table 1 ask you to come and have a drink with them. They offer Ariana a glas filled with cum. Ariana can either drink it herself or bring it to Abby. Either way the quest continues after you talked to abby.

Please tell me if this still doesn't work. I believe it's just unclear for some players what to do, but the mechanic should work.

Dec 29, 2018
I just tested it because I read about issues with the wine cellar several times now.

If you go back upstairs to the orgy hall a new event should trigger. Guests from table 1 ask you to come and have a drink with them. They offer Ariana a glas filled with cum. Ariana can either drink it herself or bring it to Abby. Either way the quest continues after you talked to abby.

Please tell me if this still doesn't work. I believe it's just unclear for some players what to do, but the mechanic should work.
I'm facing an issue right after that. If I talk to abby after the glass of cum, she goes and finds a guy, and then if I talk to her, I get to be fucked and share cum with her, but then the maidboss takes a step forward and the scene gets stuck, I can't do a single thing and have to close the game.

EDIT: Fixed by talking to abby from the left side, I was previously on the right side, top side or bottom. Something prevents the trigger for the next scene because maidboss doesn't get to destination before talking.

Reactions: Doianu Games
Feb 1, 2018
Ah. This game appeared in the newest update. I have a soft spot for this one. I will be playing the update and give my two cents on it. Hopefully, there are multiple endings planned.

Reactions: Doianu Games

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
New version is much appriciated! In my opinion it lot better now! Bugs and tricker havebeen fixed.
Also changing begining, so that you cant choose impossible h-scene options is good one.

I updated my review, and raised score of this game.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Why does the corruption reset when you get to the village after escaping the tower for the first time ?
The idea was that the first part is more like a tutorial. We give you a lot of corruption and it ends in a pretty hardcore scene, to show the player in which direction the game is going.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
The idea was that the first part is more like a tutorial. We give you a lot of corruption and it ends in a pretty hardcore scene, to show the player in which direction the game is going.
That's a... game design reason. What's the story reason?

darchhima

Jan 2, 2024
sorry but i think that there is an error in andorid mode it's not open it's still with a dark screen never open what should i do plz?

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
sorry but i think that there is an error in andorid mode it's not open it's still with a dark screen never open what should i do plz?
That's an issue with RPG Maker MZ on Android. When the screen is black you have to touch the EDGE/BORDER of the screen a few times, then it should load (maybe it still needs a few moments). This actually happens on PC/Mac too sometimes, there you have to click in the window and it's loading.

darchhima

Jan 2, 2024
That's an issue with RPG Maker MZ on Android. When the screen is black you have to touch the EDGE/BORDER of the screen a few times, then it should load (maybe it still needs a few moments). This actually happens on PC/Mac too sometimes, there you have to click in the window and it's loading.
ok I'm already fixed it but i end the game in two hours
is there is any update i mean its a good game why it be this short!
anyway thanks i hope you be well

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes