Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-02-24] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
from rek in his discord

"Am finishing up last furry anims for the challenge this weekend. Will be posting bunch of monster stuff at second half of the month
Reina anim is kinda in limbo have a lot of it done but I wanted to redo it because wasnt a fan of how it is now
I might pause it for now and do others instead"

Apr 8, 2023
Not to be an ingrate, but directing folks to Sankaku does them no good since they pay wall all the results...
I think you're thinking of danbooru. Sankaku sucks, but everything is open, you just need an account.

Turns out i was wrong and he's got 6 full length videos. All available on there.

Apr 8, 2023
from rek in his discord

"Am finishing up last furry anims for the challenge this weekend. Will be posting bunch of monster stuff at second half of the month
Reina anim is kinda in limbo have a lot of it done but I wanted to redo it because wasnt a fan of how it is now
I might pause it for now and do others instead"
I've noticed. The furry fans were saying well.

Dudette57

Nov 9, 2021
I think you're thinking of danbooru. Sankaku sucks, but everything is open, you just need an account.

Turns out i was wrong and he's got 6 full length videos. All available on there.

THr full-lengths arent on here?

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe