TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
We have updated the Torrent at the home of our friendly neighborhood sea bandits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: If you have any packs to contribute that are not on the torrent. Don't post them on this thread and instead DM me the content so that I can add them on the next update.

MDashK

Mar 21, 2020
We have updated the Torrent at the home of our friendly neighborhood sea bandits.

NOTE: If you have any packs to contribute that are not on the torrent. Don't post them on this thread and instead DM me the content so that I can add them on the next update.
Changelog?

Sniper Jane

Jan 21, 2022
Here's the torrent (2023-08-24) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers.

DO NOTE THAT SINCE SOME CONTENT MAY GO AGAINST RULE7, THEY MAY NOT BE PRESENT (if you want them, head to TPB).
Every time I see anything Torrent related I see that warning on the bottom.
Can I know the context of this, please?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Every time I see anything Torrent related I see that warning on the bottom.
Can I know the context of this, please?
You mean what Rule 7 means or...? just to be safe, rule 7 basically means "no Lolis" to keep it simple, the full version of said rule is, and i quote: "Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member"

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
Changelog?
League of Waifus and Tales of Tales comic ch.1 added in Misc.

At a glance most I could tell was 2017 has two goth folders, 07 and 08, mostly duplicates but 08 has a few others I think were previously in mix/annual packs.
That's an error. The 07 one should not exist. It'll be removed on the next update.

NOTE: If you have any packs to contribute to this thread that are not on the torrent. Don't post them on the board and instead DM me the content so that I can add them on the next update.

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
An early Christmas present has arrived. Torrent has been updated.
-Added: Mix Pack #6
-Removed the duplicate Aug 17 pack

NOTE:
If you have any packs to contribute that are not on the torrent. Don't post them on this thread and instead DM me the content so that I can add them on the next update.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Holy shit, 20 GB of pictures?! The list must be humongous :oops:

Downloading this now, looking forward to it...