macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
my only though is that the title name is bad imho.. i dont know.. but its complicated to pronunce for non english and it doesnt sound very attractive..
would look for something a bit more... i dont know.. attractive

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
you definitely need to add the option to skip text. as others have said above, the intro is a bit long to get people interested in a sex game. you may want to drop some hints a little earlier. otherwise, i really like the work, love the art, love the red-heads.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The intro was a bit long, but I ended up getting into that story and wanting to figure out "whodunnit" etc... I always had it in my mind that I was looking forward to the redheads... but it was worth the wait and enjoyable all the way through. Renders very well done, gorgeous girls, etc...

Great 0.01 release. Definitely looking forward to the next episode!

D

Deleted member 59977

The part after the MC woke up was really good good but that MMO stuff was unnecessary and nearly made me delete the game.

I am glad I did not because the story is very interesting but I think the dev should rework the intro - it seemed unnecessary and may potentially drive away new players. It did not look like it added anything to the story (I mean who cares about skill names, strategies against monsters etc) so I think it should have been much shorter. The part after the MC woke up in the hospital is what made this game worth playing its just a shame we had to suffer through that intro.

As for the art, it is among the best I have seen for games like this. So remove/rework the intro and this is an excellent game with what looks like a really good story and great art. As long as we don't have anymore sequences like the mmo intro sequence I think it has the potential to be one of the best VNs on this site.

Now we just have to wait and see how this game turns out to be in the future.

Reactions: Mark17 and Hyped
D

Deleted member 308859

Mate, I wasn't sure of what to expect from this game, when you first presented it on a certain different site, but you've been open to suggestion and direct to the players which is always good.
The plot is original, very interesting too and the overrall quality is simply fantastic: graphics, models, music choice (I love that accordion tune in the menu), UI, everything shows a great care for details.
I don't mind a story-heavy game (which is a positive thing in the sea of incest games with very poor english that we are swimming in), but I'm also sure that most players will be put off by having too much plot and especially by that very long and dragged MMO segment.
The writing, I believe, is overdone with the amount of names and informations during the MMO part,which is also a huge flaw of the Isekai/MMO genre, that's certainly part of your inspiration and you should definitely lessen the amount of details in that department (maybe redo the intro?).
You should also enable the skipping of content (I used unren, but most people are either new or don't know about that tool)
Still you have shown us to be a capable developer with a great game to be further improved and expanded (and I know that the next update will have plenty of "content" as you promised some time ago in a /weg/ thread).
Cheers

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, that's what the others said about the intro too, maybe I'll add a skip intro for it on the next update? As for the kinks, I'll just list the ones for the next episode 'cause I'm wary of overpromising too much. You have voyeurism, masturbation, interracial, cheating (not NTR mind you), footjob, handjob, and oral sex.

That's pretty much it in my head right now. I'll add more later on though.
I just finished Episode 1 and I agree with the general consensus... fuck yes, those redheads... damn fine job on the character art in this game, damn fine! The intro... way too long, and I did struggle to stay interested in the MMO game jargon... but I get what you were trying to do and what you were trying to setup for the overall story. I think what you are encountering here is that sometimes too much detail is just that, too much... the greatest stories are also almost always the most well edited and never contain everything the author first imagined. The editing will be hard, but if you can find a way to chop that down to it's core elements and keep it to around 5 min or less of the initial game play then It will still work. I think just adding a Skip Intro option is gonna be fine for repeat players, but have a paired down intro would be a far better experience for a new player, because setting up the whole past life is important for the story, its just the in game MMO content that got too granular and took too long to move thru. Also I think others mentioned the the design is a bit overwhelming and busy... and I do agree, but it is also very beautiful and atmospheric, I just think like the MMO portion of the story, and little more editing would go a long way. But what a great start, a very interesting story, incredible character models (love the red heads, but hope to see more of the Indian Dr. as well!), and a unique and beautiful design to it all. I did not encounter any game errors either... an outstanding 1st effort on your part, congratulations and I very much look forward to episode 2!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Uh, the art is pretty good, happy to see more and more games with original art styles, there are too many 3DAZ around alreday.

Reactions: phreadom and fasd95

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Well, you had me at redheads and it's gratifying to see so many other connoisseurs around. Unfortunately you lost me when I took a look and saw it was long, boring and a bit of a mess. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next release though, hopefully it's a little more cleaned up.

I note that the younger redhead uses the same model as Linda in Milfy City though, that's curious. Looks way better here though.

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Feels like the dev wanted to do a LitRPG game primarily, and pasted the women in last minute. He should have focused more on the erotic content instead.
Pretty graphics, so I might consider checking out the next update.

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L
Apr 25, 2017
I get it, immersion is good in a erotic game. But in this case the dev is just throwing boring and uninteresting information at the player. Nobody playing cares about the generic RPG. And the bastard even took out the "skip all" option.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes