Regarding Future Work by Lord Ashram

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
An article on Google states:

"Whether a person's cancer can be cured depends on the type and stage of the cancer, the type of treatment they can get, and other factors. Some cancers are more likely to be cured than others. But each cancer needs to be treated differently. There isn't one cure for cancer."May 6, 2021

There is no actual cure for cancer, and there are many varieties of cancers out there, however cancer can be treated but no official way to cure it entirely.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
An article on Google states:

"Whether a person's cancer can be cured depends on the type and stage of the cancer, the type of treatment they can get, and other factors. Some cancers are more likely to be cured than others. But each cancer needs to be treated differently. There isn't one cure for cancer."May 6, 2021

There is no actual cure for cancer, and there are many varieties of cancers out there, however cancer can be treated but no official way to cure it entirely.
Hi Matt and thanks for your reply.

Immunotherapy looks promising but I have never heard of anyone in Arkansas where I live
getting it, every human I know personally that has had cancer it's surgery and or chemo
same thing the veterinarian does with dogs with cancer. I've often heard chemo is brutal,
a girl that went to college with my sister died not from the cancer but from the chemo, my
great aunt Bernice years ago received chemo and it made her hair fall out, but the effects during
it were strange as she would often leave her house dazed slowly walking down
the train tracks, and people would call the police or fire department to get her off
the tracks so she didn't eventually get ran over by a train.

There was a little kid a few months back in my state that was 5 years old
that died from cancer, I remember seeing the obituary on the same funeral
website as my aunt's obituary, it was a little kid with a green cap on smiling
laying in a hospital bed and it talked about how he loved his pawpaw and taking
trips to Branson Missouri with him and they called him PawPaw's little Branson, and
I was balling my eyes out like a baby reading it, it was so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Sleepy666

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram
Oh Dammn! my condolences, and sorry for your loss. RIP

Reactions: Twistty

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Your contributions to the community have given great times to a lot of people, and will continue to do so.

RIP Lord Ashram.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Rest in peace, you were a great person(might be the reason you left this mudball we are all klinging to so much) In July I have lost a dear friend to cancer, she passed away after having battled it for 20 years. Condolences to the family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sleepy666

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram
I just found out the sad news. My condolences. RIP LA

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
My condolences to you and your family.

I'm really sad to hear this, I've used Lord Ashram's mod and enjoyed the games even more with the mod installed.

I will miss you Lord Ashram, may you rest in peace.

MaxRichard

Formerly 'sluraplea'
Oct 7, 2023
Just found out about this... My sincere condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

RIP Lord Ashram
My sincerest condolences. May you find strength, peace, comfort, and prosperity in the future.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Hi Matt and thanks for your reply.

Immunotherapy looks promising but I have never heard of anyone in Arkansas where I live
getting it, every human I know personally that has had cancer it's surgery and or chemo
same thing the veterinarian does with dogs with cancer. I've often heard chemo is brutal,
a girl that went to college with my sister died not from the cancer but from the chemo, my
great aunt Bernice years ago received chemo and it made her hair fall out, but the effects during
it were strange as she would often leave her house dazed slowly walking down
the train tracks, and people would call the police or fire department to get her off
the tracks so she didn't eventually get ran over by a train.

There was a little kid a few months back in my state that was 5 years old
that died from cancer, I remember seeing the obituary on the same funeral
website as my aunt's obituary, it was a little kid with a green cap on smiling
laying in a hospital bed and it talked about how he loved his pawpaw and taking
trips to Branson Missouri with him and they called him PawPaw's little Branson, and
I was balling my eyes out like a baby reading it, it was so sad.
Sometimes, it's a matter of the type and when it's caught. My mother is a 20 year cancer survivor. She had Stage 2 colon cancer and she didn't even know it at the time. For nearly a year, she thought that she had hemorrhoids that wouldn't clear up. She'd gone to her doctor several times, who'd never even screened for it. The MD just treated the symptoms for inguinal hemorrhoids. She got sick several months later, was taken to the ER where they found a mass about the size of a golf ball and removed it in emergency surgery That Day.
They removed part of her colon and reproductive organs and attached an ostomy to her left side. After some aggressive chemo for a time, she had to have continuous screening. After about six months, she was declared cancer-free and, for the past 10 or so years, she gets a yearly screen. The drawback is that she has to clean her stoma out every 3 days. She has some good days with it but a lot of days, it just takes up all of her energy. I'm happy to have her still with me and my siblings. I used to work in a cancer ward as a nurse in the military, so I know just how close we came to losing her. If The Most High is willing, she will turn 84 years of age this year.
Folks, hug your loved ones, tell them that you love them often. Throw petty arguments and differences aside. I've seen how bad cancer can be and how taxing it can be to a family, both professionally and personally. I've lost two uncles, my father, and two cousins to this terrible disease. Tomorrow's not promised to Any of us as death is a certainty. Enjoy life and time with family and close friends because you may not get a chance to apologize or say I love you before they go.
Stop stressing about things beyond your control and may everyone here know peace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican