Refuge Roadtrip - Incest / Straight Shota game

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
Hello ! I'm Restym! I wanted to let you know about a new recently released project !
Refuge Roadtrip!

refuge_Roadtrip1.png
CarTalk 17-0023.png gasstation_4.png JourneyMiscs 17-0013.png hill_city.png JourneyMiscs 17-0007.png JourneyMiscs 17-0019.png
StatStatuses 17-0012.png JourneyMiscs 17-0044.png The Klub 17-0005.png

Refuge Road trip is a semi-VN / Management / Simulation ADULT GAME.
Help a Mother and Son duo escape their war-ridden country! Use the car as your vessel in this long journey to the border, while increasing the bond between them, and surviving the road along the way. Help Sasha and Maria organize their money, take care of their needs and their relationship.

It's a short and light-hearted game, with a lot of sexual content, and hopefully, long & worthwhile build-ups.

The game contains a total of 95 animations some of soft-core and some of hard-core scenes.

Check out ,
and maybe try the game here:

or play the full version here:

I wanted to know what you think about it, what you would like to see in future / similar games ?
and am here and available to answer any questions on a daily basis. (Hopefully!)

Other games:
Housewife
Have a good one!

ell

May 26, 2017
Love the games, hope after a while you will share them for free on this site. huge fan of your work since your blog days. Hope you find success here and get a lot of donations and a lot of new fans.

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
what do i need to do to cross the line?. thats all i need to do. i got everything else i think

Hint: Motel

Hello, I tried all possible options:
In the car
In the motel
But nothing gets me across the line.
What should I do ? please

Nov 4, 2017
what do i need to do to cross the line?. thats all i need to do. i got everything else i think

Hint: Motel

Hello, I tried all possible options:
In the car
In the motel
But nothing gets me across the line.
What should I do ? please
shame has to be below 0 and try message in the motel

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello Retsym

I have purchased the Windows FULL game and really like it.

Unfortunately it freezes constantly, it seems to be the same problem reported by other users in the itch.io comments.

Please, can you help us with this problem?

Thank you very much.

Nov 4, 2017
okay, so I went into the saves folder in the refuge-road data folder, then I edited the save in notepad to make guilt 0.00, then with bond and tension being at 100 (in the save file it equals to 1) you rent a room in a motel, then you message, you click your way until you reach the purple button which usually indicates the sex scenes, then there should be one were it says relieve ourselves at the end of the message, if not your bond, tension, and guilt is too low or for guilt, its too high. After clicking relieve tension, there should be on that says cross the line, and that is only if your stats are 100, or if your looking in your save file it should be 1 for tension and bond, and 0 for guilt... have fun

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
¿Las escenas de sexo no están en la libre? que no aparecen
In the free version, it says the following:
THIS IS A FREE - LIMITED VERSION - Without most the sexual content

Free version:

Full version:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Downright broken. Seems like anytime you go over max in a stat (like, begging for fuel with a full gas tank, for example) just straight up hard locks you into a scene.

braulio1969

Aug 26, 2018
I dont know how to play, finished the introduction only have the map, but the car dont move, only can pay fuel, but the tank is full ¿how move to other places? Thanks

Reactions: CutieLvr