Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh my fucking god, Takayuki has eyes now? He looks cursed af :ROFLMAO:

I don't even reply to people who don't bother reading. I suggest you do the same. They are beyond saving.
Oh, hey there 1712855117535.png . This game's translation is great, really, and you pulled it real fast too. I hope you are able to do the same with Natsuki. Some guys over thereare so hungry that they started asking for the raw images... WITHOUT THE GAME ITSELF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JustXuX

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
In addition to the female protagonist, is there any other image/scene that can be seen of the protagonist making out with another woman????

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?
it is not as prominent so far. Netori has the most representation so far.
you do get a Hypnosis skill that is being use about twice and likely will be used again in later situations once more characters are accessible.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
i love where this game is going so far. story better than i expected. especially since games like these are so rare nowadays. (nothing against NTR games but im not into them)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
ok so its a work in progress
Yes, but playable work in progress. It will come in chapters. And the chapters will be complete. A good approach for monthly subscription model.

shadowlord123

Jul 13, 2018
Oh man, this game is really good! But goddamn, it wasn't a final version yet. The game really have a lot of potential and a good story. The thing is, it shouldn't be like a one-way story, At the start of the game, it was really good; you could move around, interact with the NCP, and fight monsters, but later on, you weren't given much option to do any thing but just run around and find the ''story'' spot to continue the game. The story of the game is really good, and the sex animation and sequence are as good as the other game. But I hope the game developers know there mistake and put in a lot more game play instead of watching a scene.

Reactions: olakase06
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes