PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I quite liked the initial release. Although sometimes I found it unnecessary to click. Like when the MC walks into the butcher shop and then into the office.
At the party, I completely understand clicks.

Second thing. Is it possible to make the textbox lighter somehow? It's too dark and during sex in the hotel, it definitely obstructs the view.

The girls from the band also look a little blue to me.

toros_game

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
I quite liked the initial release. Although sometimes I found it unnecessary to click. Like when the MC walks into the butcher shop and then into the office.
At the party, I completely understand clicks.

Second thing. Is it possible to make the textbox lighter somehow? It's too dark and during sex in the hotel, it definitely obstructs the view.

The girls from the band also look a little blue to me.
I will fix the text box in the next update

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
toros_game, Congratulations on your first release :). Is there any femdom scenes currently in the game? Hopefully there will be some good femdom scenes.

Reactions: toros_game

toros_game

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
What I'm asking is if they can be avoided, that is, prevented them from happening.
This game is being developed to be all-encompassing, but that all-encompassing is still up to the player's choices - we're not going to try to show anyone scenes they don't want to see.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This game is being developed to be all-encompassing, but that all-encompassing is still up to the player's choices - we're not going to try to show anyone scenes they don't want to see.
Ok, so I understand that I can prevent fetishes that I don't like from happening, which is great.

Reactions: toros_game

toros_game

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
Unfortunately game's got no animations .
What a waste.
I animated but unfortunately I couldn't render. I rendered these scenes on a laptop with RTX3050ti. Normally my modeling skills are much better, but this is what I have.:(

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
I wish you had a proofreader. :) I mean, the most obvious weirdness is that Jennifer is called Stella once, but overall, the language has many quirks. The pictures are good though.