SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
REDE.jpg

Overview:
A young guy goes in the summer to his aunt in the city, expecting to spend time in the company of friends. For a few days he meets two mysterious girls, whose fates are intertwined with his own.
But everything changes when the company decides to head out of town.
There, in a remote place, there is a series of terrible events that turn the life of the protagonist upside down. Now he has to go through a series of trials and terrible events to uncover the mystery and understand what is happening around him. His choice will determine the fate of himself and the fate of his friends.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-04-17
Developer: Fenrir
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Redemption [v0.1][Fenrir]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I think the developer made a singular choice to use this asset for the MC's genitals.
When I tested them, they weren't great at all.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
A brunette, a blonde and a redhead as previews and they look great; Well, the blonde needs an improvement in terms of her face, but from there they are all hot, please tell me what can suit me with all of them, be it a Harem and if there are more to come, it would be awesome (maybe a pretty one Asian, a stunning Latina with curves and of course a milf with a daughter included, if it's not too much to ask ), waiting for a response, to give it a chance
Fenrir

Last edited: