VN Ren'Py Abandoned Red Sakura Mansion Fan Game [v0.02] [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense, if you aren't interested in sharing her why would you even set that in motion to begin with?
I think you misunderstood the purpose.. Well, you will get to know in the next update.
This will open up new Characters and Locations for future. Which i can plug in later on.

I believe, even an Adult game should have a flow in the story to bring some sense to it. No loose ends!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It was the level of abuse that turned me off. Shame, great models and general idea. Just went beyond a threshold for me.
Same here. I like brothel management games, but hate how most of them quickly turn into an "it's BDSM" excuse abuse fest.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I believe, even an Adult game should have a flow in the story to bring some sense to it. No loose ends!
That's exactly what I mean. Currently the story has him telling people he's got a girl to offer them regardless of if he's going to or not. Why on earth would he do this if he doesn't want to share her? Where's the sense in that? IMO the decision should be before that so if he doesn't want to share her he doesn't go telling people the opposite. Wouldn't that make more sense than telling people 'Hey, you want a girl? I got one for you. Haha, just kidding!' for no reason?

• Angry
Reactions: OnlyFunz

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
For those wanting to play as a harem game there should be a way to shut that off from the start then there would be no offering them to "clients" stuff only to not follow through.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Thank you for the game. Its mutch better than oryginal one!!! Hope it will be grow fast and new updates will be soon not like oryginal game..

Reactions: OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
That's exactly what I mean. Currently the story has him telling people he's got a girl to offer them regardless of if he's going to or not. Why on earth would he do this if he doesn't want to share her? Where's the sense in that? IMO the decision should be before that so if he doesn't want to share her he doesn't go telling people the opposite. Wouldn't that make more sense than telling people 'Hey, you want a girl? I got one for you. Haha, just kidding!' for no reason?
For those wanting to play as a harem game there should be a way to shut that off from the start then there would be no offering them to "clients" stuff only to not follow through.
To bring it to sense, The player is new in town.
Did he buy the Mansion to go bankrupt and wants to earn money through his girls? No. That is not this story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have a Private Contact, who gives you a heads up about what is happening.
Your Private Contact knows your plan as you trust this person.
You are constantly warned from the start, not to stir up any trouble; even at Ms. Anderson's Store.
This is to establish that there are powerful people in the new Town and you can't just walk around owning all Girls.
There is always a Power struggle which is going to land in Harem setup.

In the v0.02, once you select "Don't Send".
This is exactly the part where you "shut off" the clients from start after having your first Girl.

I have no idea where you got the part where the story says the player is telling people that he;s got a girl to offer?

When you have a new Mansion, people in the City knows what you are up to. As you did scout for a Girl in known locations.
Moreover, Naomi has the fetish/kink that She mentions to the player after reading the Lewd book.
That She is jealous of the Girl in the book. Which opens up the part if she wants to accompany a wealthy person.

(Remember, there is always another path where he Shares and does all the fetishes as per the Original.)

Private Contact calls into check if you have the Girl ready to accompany the Client. The player has no contact with other people yet.
However, the player goes out of the way to set up a Harem. And, decide not to share.
You can't expect to own a Harem of Girls and bang them day n night.. not worrying about the outside world, which is a bland story.
You are bound to have Parties and gatherings.
Which gives you opportunity to meet more Girls and more Contacts. To widen your reach in the City.
And people are always going to poke in to desire one of your Girls. As, the Player would too.

I think you both are missing the bigger picture.
I have to blame this on most Adult games - which are just for fapping*, "Hey, is that your girl friend? Guess what, she is not yours anymore. She is part of my harem now." - where is the reason/logic in this?

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
To bring it to sense, The player is new in town.
Did he buy the Mansion to go bankrupt and wants to earn money through his girls? No. That is not this story.

Why should we have selected an option that is clearly labelled as not implemented yet? If you expect people to know something, you should put it in the actual story. One normally expects 'story mode' to have more story in it than sandbox mode, not less.
I have no idea where you got the part where the story says the player is telling people that he;s got a girl to offer?
That would be the part where people are expecting him to share a girl with them and get angry if he doesn't follow through. Nothing in the story suggests why else they might be expecting that, so the obvious inference is that he's suggested as much to them.
Moreover, Naomi has the fetish/kink that She mentions to the player after reading the Lewd book.
The game never says what the book is about, so if you think that is foreshadowing you're mistaken.
(Remember, there is always another path where he Shares and does all the fetishes as per the Original.)
So what? No-one is complaining that that option is there. Just that the alternative is poorly written. (That part may also be poorly written for all I know, I haven't played it)
Private Contact calls into check if you have the Girl ready to accompany the Client. The player has no contact with other people yet.
Why would he do this if player has never said that he's going to be pimping out girls?
You can't expect to own a Harem of Girls and bang them day n night.. not worrying about the outside world, which is a bland story.
No it isn't. Whether a story is bland or not depends on the skill of the writer, not whether he sticks power politics in it or not. The girls' character development as they adjust to joining a BDSM harem is more than enough material for a good writer to make an interesting story. One story isn't inherently better than the other, but the current 'no sharing' path is just poorly structured. There is nothing previously that explains why he suddenly offers to pimp her out, it comes out the blue. Then as things go forward he acts like that's exactly what he plans to do right up to the moment that the 'client' is already on his way, then he changes his mind at the last minute, again for no apparent reason. Just 'I'm afraid I won't be able to send her.' I struggle to see how anyone could think that that is good writing. There's no apparent motivations. He's doing things, but we haven't got the slightest idea why.
I think you both are missing the bigger picture.
I have to blame this on most Adult games - which are just for fapping*, "Hey, is that your girl friend? Guess what, she is not yours anymore. She is part of my harem now." - where is the reason/logic in this?
But 'Hey, is that your girl friend? She's coming on a date with me now.' is perfectly reasonable/logical? Because that is what the game gives us. There is nothing in the game to explain why this other guy feels entitled to go out with a girl that the player just chatted up.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here is a thought.... At the start of the game literally have a choice of original story or harem story. The way it is now if someone doesnt want to share the options are still there and the game still thinks the player is going to pimp them out. By splitting the game at the very start before the girls even meet the player you can then remove the sharing parts from "that" story line. It would be no different then many other games with switches for things like ntr or trans content so players do not see that content if they dont want it. As Master of Puppets says no one should even be on the way to pick her up or get mad if the choice would have been set at the start.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Here is a thought.... At the start of the game literally have a choice of original story or harem story. The way it is now if someone doesnt want to share the options are still there and the game still thinks the player is going to pimp them out. By splitting the game at the very start before the girls even meet the player you can then remove the sharing parts from "that" story line. It would be no different then many other games with switches for things like ntr or trans content so players do not see that content if they dont want it. As Master of Puppets says no one should even be on the way to pick her up or get mad if the choice would have been set at the start.
That would be ideal but if he prefers to write some kind of mafia story instead then it should at least be clear that's what is going on. Him thinking about how he doesn't want to go through with the deal and about ways he can get out of it, etc.
I'm still sceptical because if the reasoning is to mirror the sharing path, the equivalence is going to be pretty weak since the non-sharing path will involve the mob being angry at him and him fighting them, the sharing path will not have that conflict. The parallels are going to be minimal, I'd think it would be easier to have equivalent narratives without the hostile story element.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Why should we have selected an option that is clearly labelled as not implemented yet? If you expect people to know something, you should put it in the actual story. One normally expects 'story mode' to have more story in it than sandbox mode, not less.

That would be the part where people are expecting him to share a girl with them and get angry if he doesn't follow through. Nothing in the story suggests why else they might be expecting that, so the obvious inference is that he's suggested as much to them.

The game never says what the book is about, so if you think that is foreshadowing you're mistaken.

So what? No-one is complaining that that option is there. Just that the alternative is poorly written. (That part may also be poorly written for all I know, I haven't played it)

Why would he do this if player has never said that he's going to be pimping out girls?

No it isn't. Whether a story is bland or not depends on the skill of the writer, not whether he sticks power politics in it or not. The girls' character development as they adjust to joining a BDSM harem is more than enough material for a good writer to make an interesting story. One story isn't inherently better than the other, but the current 'no sharing' path is just poorly structured. There is nothing previously that explains why he suddenly offers to pimp her out, it comes out the blue. Then as things go forward he acts like that's exactly what he plans to do right up to the moment that the 'client' is already on his way, then he changes his mind at the last minute, again for no apparent reason. Just 'I'm afraid I won't be able to send her.' I struggle to see how anyone could think that that is good writing. There's no apparent motivations. He's doing things, but we haven't got the slightest idea why.

But 'Hey, is that your girl friend? She's coming on a date with me now.' is perfectly reasonable/logical? Because that is what the game gives us. There is nothing in the game to explain why this other guy feels entitled to go out with a girl that the player just chatted up.
That would be ideal but if he prefers to write some kind of mafia story instead then it should at least be clear that's what is going on. Him thinking about how he doesn't want to go through with the deal and about ways he can get out of it, etc.
I'm still sceptical because if the reasoning is to mirror the sharing path, the equivalence is going to be pretty weak since the non-sharing path will involve the mob being angry at him and him fighting them, the sharing path will not have that conflict. The parallels are going to be minimal, I'd think it would be easier to have equivalent narratives without the hostile story element.
This is a Ren'py Fan game of the Original, for people who can't run TyranoBuilder version to start with.

The released version is v0.02, and it is clearly mentioned in the Developer notes that; It will follow the original as it is.
The alternate path is a sample shown - what to expect in the extended story. So, this will be only hinting what to expect.

I'm slowly bringing in the story plot. I can't be spoon-feeding in an adult game, get your balls together or shoot some blanks.
You speculate that the story is already weak - for all you know; You jump in and expect a novel in an early release of Adult game.

As much I appreciate the constructive criticism, but your mockery is beyond your Age(in this forum)
That's a shame. At the least, I'm trying to give something to the community, that;s my contribution. And i;ll continue to do so.

The events and scenarios will have their place in time with the updates.

Thank you for your thoughts on the latest release.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm slowly bringing in the story plot. I can't be spoon-feeding in an adult game, get your balls together or shoot some blanks.
You speculate that the story is already weak - for all you know; You jump in and expect a novel in an early release of Adult game.
You really don't understand the criticism? I didn't say anything about it being short. It's not 'speculation' to point out the deficiencies in the writing, which I did in detail.
The book cover is clearly visible as "Historie d'O". It doesn't need to be pointed out.
That means literally nothing to me. I assume it's a BDSM book from context, that's all.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
That means literally nothing to me. I assume it's a BDSM book from context, that's all.
It a book about training girls to be slaves for their masters and to teach them they are to be used and do what ever the master wants including being used by others as nothing more then objects for sex. Basically how to train your slaves to be whores for all your friends.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It a book about training girls to be slaves for their masters and to teach them they are to be used and do what ever the master wants including being used by others as nothing more then objects for sex. Basically how to train your slaves to be whores for all your friends.
Point is that something isn't effective foreshadowing if you have to google it to get that it is foreshadowing.

DARKLORDV

Nov 1, 2020
anyone else sick off the cop coming to extort money? when can i tell her to fuuck off or get in the cage

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes